Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

JbHifi

I ordered from Jb Hifi and just received an email that my package has been sent form the warehouse. But does anybody know how long it will take the package to come to Canada.

Its here. I feel like a kid again. Thanks BigAnt.

Hope you guys receive your copies soon too. Re: LetsTango: 2 days from order to delivery from Dubai to the US.

See you on the other side folks!

Congrads, hope you will get time to come online and post us your experience with the game. Hats OFF to Tango service, 2 days delivery is really fabulous. 33$ was shipping fee and it is really worth if you want quicker turn around.

Hope our copies arrive atleast on Saturday, as it is nearing weekend - you never know on the courier/posting service.

Just got an e-mail reply from Fishpond.
"Hi Abir,

Thank you for your enquiry and order at Fishpond.com

Delivery is scheduled for between 09/04/2014 and 15/04/2014, however this game will be released from a New Zealand supplier and it will most likely not be compatible with your Playstation.

Kind Regards
Juanita

Customer Services Team
Fishpond.com"

Is it true that the game will not be compatible with my PS3? I'm really worried now.

Last edited:
All PS3 games are region free.

Thanks...Almost had an heart attack after seeing that.

Just got an e-mail reply from Fishpond.
"Hi Abir,

Thank you for your enquiry and order at Fishpond.com

Delivery is scheduled for between 09/04/2014 and 15/04/2014, however this game will be released from a New Zealand supplier and it will most likely not be compatible with your Playstation.

Kind Regards
Juanita

Customer Services Team
Fishpond.com"

Is it true that the game will not be compatible with my PS3? I'm really worried now.

Cool.... can you say the date on which you ordered the game from fishpond..:cheers

I ordered it yesterday.

I'm gonna cancel the order on Fishpond and place it with ImportCDs right now!

Are they really gonna ship it within next 24 hours? What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread