Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Stupid Fishpond charged me with $11.24 for canceling the order. They call it a restocking fee (my foot) :mad

I don't understand why haven't they updated the release date yet. It's still showing the release date as 15 April 2014.

I'm gonna cancel the order on Fishpond and place it with ImportCDs right now!

Price seems to be the same if you ship to canada from ImportCDs in comparison to Fishpond. In fact Fishpond turns out a bit cheaper, is ImportCDs faster delivery time?

Let me ask you guys a silly question. What do i have to do in order to change my status from "School Boy Cricketer" to something else in this forum? Anyone?

Let me ask you guys a silly question. What do i have to do in order to change my status from "School Boy Cricketer" to something else in this forum? Anyone?
Post a lot. I've unfortunately posted nearly 1,500 times since November and have courageously made my way to Associate Cricketer (I liked County Captain though).

Importcds shipping FAQ say that they use USPS for shipping and the shipping fees is just $3.49 which makes me think again because USPS might take upto a week for delivery... I am guessing its better to wait for Amazon orders to start...

Shipping Methods
USA Orders
Are shipped via US Postal Service First Class mail and will be delivered by your local mailcarrier. We use DHL/Globalmail to expedite your package and speed delivery times. This means that your package is flown to the nearest USPS hub and injected into the US Postal Stream as close to your final destination as possible.
US orders are shipped USPS First Class Mail. Priority mail is not available at this time.
* Some larger orders may be shipped via UPS/FedEx at our descretion.

Thanks guys, I've got my answer. :yes

Is there any chance the game will be on Amazon?

Or is importcds or fishpond the only option for us? when will the damn game actually be available in the US?

What a fiasco of a release this has been.... I'm ready to pay money here and just have to shake my head now...

Behave.

Ross linked Amazon as one of the US retailers a while ago, so yes. It should be on there shortly.

The game is available, according to importCD's. So now. The same day it was officially to be released in the main markets.

The only "fiasco" (I use the term loosely) has been in dealing with the UK and I am sure once its done Ross will divulge what actually went on.

Users who are viewing this thread