Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Why wait till tomorrow if you can do it now? If importcds has the game, order it ASAP before they are out of stock.

Got prime with amazon. Plus we trust them more as they will ship with ups or something similar.

Why wait till tomorrow if you can do it now? If importcds has the game, order it ASAP before they are out of stock.

If the sales on Amazon start tomorrow, then I guess its much better to go for Amazon and they might provide a Prime option as well... :)

Got prime with amazon. Plus we trust them more as they will ship with ups or something similar.

Dude, it's a cricket game available to be shipped within the next 24 hours within US. As the saying goes, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. UPS is pretty reliable and I don't see them being too slow, especially if the shipping is within US.

Dude, it's a cricket game available to be shipped within the next 24 hours within US. As the saying goes, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. UPS is pretty reliable and I don't see them being too slow, especially if the shipping is within US.

I Know ups is reliable. That is what i said. I think importcd will ship with usps.

Here is something "useful" for the crazy ones...

eyeItForMe.com

Paste this number B00IZE0332 and wait for it to be notified when it is available on amazon :p

ImportCDs.com is ready to go today.

Amazon.com will be ready tomorrow.

We made the date :)

Thanks for your patience guys, really appreciate it.

Excellent Ross, it was like roller coaster but landed safely in the end. Conrgads and well done. :thumbs

Though I ordered from Dubai, I did not recommend the same to my friends here - have told them to keep watching Amazon workspace till Saturday and am happy that things worked out well. Otherwise I would have got killed for getting the game first without telling them. :p

Time: 4th April evening, onward.

Place: Office desk, somewhere in USA

Chrome browser shows: Amazon.com: DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14: Video Games

Activity (every few minutes): "Alt + Tab" from work screen and
....F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...

My plan. :)

I Know ups is reliable. That is what i said. I think importcd will ship with usps.

Here is something "useful" for the crazy ones...

If Amazon is sure to enable this tomorrow, I would wait for Amazon too because of prime membership. Game is sure to reach on Saturday then.

How many of us have thought that cricket game selling in US is even possible? Way to GO! PSN!!! PSN!!! PSN!!! @BigAntStudios; :D

ImportCDs.com is ready to go today.

Amazon.com will be ready tomorrow.

We made the date :)

Thanks for your patience guys, really appreciate it.

Great news!!! I'm going to go with Amazon tomorrow.

Lets hope this game sells well (i will be buying this on Steam as well) and we get more games in this sport.

If ross is right, it will probably get updated by tonight after midnight. Only problem is nothing gets delivered here on saturday. So monday here instead.

I just hope that DBC 14 is so successful in North America that we get cricket games released here. Nothing would beat walking down to a local EB Games, Gamestop or Best Buy and picking up the copy of the game the day it releases.

One more TIP for non PRIME members :
However, if we don't have prime membership with Amazon - you can still start the trial period which is free for first 30 days, and order it. Make sure that you cancel this membership before 30th day if you are not the frequent shopper.

I just hope that DBC 14 is so successful in North America that we get cricket games released here. Nothing would beat walking down to a local EB Games, Gamestop or Best Buy and picking up the copy of the game the day it releases.

I have a dream....

I just hope that DBC 14 24 is so successful in North America that we get cricket games released here. Nothing would beat walking down to a local EB Games, Gamestop or Best Buy and picking up the copy of the game the day it releases.

But I like the wishful thinking. Oh and Best Buy stores will likely be out of business by then.

Users who are viewing this thread