Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

When you're doing a worldwide release of a game this week, you're probably working on the weekend.

When you're doing a worldwide release of a game this week, you're probably working on the weekend.

I don't think anyone (read Tru Blu) has said anything about the "worldwide" release. I repeat, this week's Australasia & South Africa release. We would be lucky if Tru Blu even manages to announce UK and North American release date.

Couldn't resist after noticing that mightyape will ship it on wednesday(our tuesday) and I will get the game within 2 days
so placed my order
Don Bradman Cricket 14 (Xbox 360)
Payment received
$74.99
:D

Couldn't resist after noticing that mightyape will ship it on wednesday(our tuesday) and I will get the game within 2 days
so placed my order
Don Bradman Cricket 14 (Xbox 360)
Payment received
$74.99
:D

Did mightyape confirm that they can deliver in just 2 days using DHL express because for most of the time they were talking about 10 - 14 days for delivery...

Yeah, it would be a tad risky unless those Dubai folks share some info on it

I read Letstango's FAQ and found this...

Where do u deliver?
Currently, we deliver only within the UAE.

Don't think they deliver outside UAE and even if they have started shipping coz of the DBC 14 demand, they will b a newbie and will have more chances of a shipment going wrong or with your order stuck at customs. I would prefer a more renowned and reliable retailer.

I read Letstango's FAQ and found this...

Don't think they deliver outside UAE and even if they have started shipping coz of the DBC 14 demand, they will b a newbie and will have more chances of a shipment going wrong or with your order stuck at customs. I would prefer a more renowned and reliable retailer.

Do a guest checkout to see all the countries they deliver too. With shipping to NA it comes out to $127

Anyways, I am not a 10 year old kid anymore and will wait for the game to come to North America. Its the first time a cricket game is coming to local distribution here and I want that to be successful so that in future other cricket games will hopefully do so as well

Do a guest checkout to see all the countries they deliver too. With shipping to NA it comes out to $127

Anyways, I am not a 10 year old kid anymore and will wait for the game to come to North America. Its the first time a cricket game is coming to local distribution here and I want that to be successful so that in future other cricket games will hopefully do so as well

That's too much of a premium to pay considering with mightyape the total comes out around USD 85, including shipping.

Well the cheapest so far is Probably ImportCD's but I dont think you will get the game this week or even next week if you order from there.

Mighty Ape is like 85 dollars.
Letstango came out to be 120 dollars.

Its not worth it, I am pretty sure Someone will stream the game. Is there any embargo for this game or anything of that sort?

Users who are viewing this thread