Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

If its within US, you shouldn't worry about tracking as long as address is correct. Normal postage(non priority mails) will not have any tracking number, I would assume that they shipped it through USPS which is normal.

I got an email from deep discounts dvd that my order is shipped but no tracking number did anyone else got the same email? But when i ordered the game in detail it said tracking number will be provided? disappointed

Log in to your Amazon.com account, and click view orders. Your tracking number will show on that dashboard.

Dear Valued Customer,

We thought you would like to know...

The item listed below has just shipped!

Depending on the shipping method you chose, it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information.

*** Check the status of all your orders 24 hours a day by going to
https://www.importcds.com/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fMyAccount"

Sunday ship :eek:

My wife has no idea what shes in for :D

My order from deep_discount says that it is on schedule for a delivery on April 28th!! I hope it is wrong but this sounds more like the DVD is being delivered from outside the US. Specially because they are using DHL Global.

My order from deep_discount says that it is on schedule for a delivery on April 28th!! I hope it is wrong but this sounds more like the DVD is being delivered from outside the US. Specially because they are using DHL Global.

I have the same thing here... It said it was coming Chicago, IL. I should have screen grabbed it. :| Err. :\

Just saw the email from ImportCDS. What a day I'm having. first the world cup victory and then this happened.

My order just shipped from Fishpond. :D

Hooray! Today we sent you:

* Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

We anticipate delivery between 17/04/14 and 25/04/14.

This is an automated email. Please do not reply.

Long wait but I guess its better than nothing.

I emailed classical record outlet the Amazon reseller and he said that I will have it by the end of this week.
let's see...

ImportCDs shipped mine out yesterday as well (Sunday)

3 to 10 business days I've gotta wait for now.

Hi guys,

For the folks who ordered from Discount DVD on Amazon. Please copy paste the tracking info here: DHL Global Mail Tracking

I ordered from there and its coming from Kentucky, USA. Also it will be coming from USPS.

I hope this helps all. :)

Just noticed on importcd release date says 1st april. Has anyone received their order from importcd yet?

Users who are viewing this thread