Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

So I think USPS is giving out better updates than DHL. What I mean is DHL will tell sooner which general area the package is in, but USPS will later tell exactly where it is and what it's doing. Plus those text message updates are teh awesome.

so have you received the game now?

Lol atleast you guys are getting Tracking. I ordered from Fishpond All i know is that my order has shipped and I will get it from 17th to 25th April.

I don't know anything else.

got reply from deep_discount_dvd that they will ship it usingg dhl global mail. and they completely ignored me asking why hasn't it been shipped yet when they mention in the site it ships the same day as long as the order is before 2PM.

Professionalism....

Still in Hebron. Man, Being an Amazon Prime customer, this experience with ImportCDs is rather excruciating.

Ordered from importCDs and it shipped 4 days ago and have yet to receive it. Ridiculous since the warehouse is literally about an hour from where I live

Classical Record Outlet just shipped my order. Should have 3 copies of the game soon :)

Ditto. Classical Record Outlet shipped mine as well. Hopefully by Fri or Sat....

Placed an order on Amazon.com with Classical Records Outlet on the night of April 4th, 2014. They just shipped my game (PS3) on April 9th, 2014 with USPS with tracking.

Since it has to travel coast-to-coast, I think USPS should deliver it on Saturday, worst case Monday.

When I ship from Australia to the US I use the same shipping as Gamesmen so it's good to know that they get there same week.

Shipping from Sydney and arriving before locally shipped product within the US is hard to fathom.

When I ship from Australia to the US I use the same shipping as Gamesmen so it's good to know that they get there same week.

Shipping from Sydney and arriving before locally shipped product within the US is hard to fathom.

You think that's crazy? My package has been at a site that's a 45 minute drive away from my house all day today, and the USPS website says the expected delivery date is Saturday April 12th.

got reply from deep_discount_dvd that they will ship it usingg dhl global mail. and they completely ignored me asking why hasn't it been shipped yet when they mention in the site it ships the same day as long as the order is before 2PM.

Professionalism....

They didn't ship the same day for me as well. They shipped a day later. I have no clue why they used DHL Global Mail because from my experience they take longer to deliver. Shipping directly through USPS is a much better option. I am annoyed by DHL Global Mail with no updates even with a tracking id.

Users who are viewing this thread