Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

I think the same person then said that you end up 'stuffing' the AI if you use custom fields and you also get too many wickets.

LOL there all the same.. STOP getting paranoid!

I have a PS3 and Im not getting results like the others. Its the luck of the draw... One game will go good and the next bad

Last edited:
Me and Simbazz had an amazing game online. It was a cracker of t20

Indeed it was,

I knew I'd lose as soon as my middle order collapsed. I tried my best to contain you.

What the hell where you doing with your list? You sent out the tail-enders before Ponting?

Indeed it was,

I knew I'd lose as soon as my middle order collapsed. I tried my best to contain you.

What the hell where you doing with your list? You sent out the tail-enders before Ponting?

My idiot friend thought this was a good strategy in EA07 so that he could have his best guys at the end when it matters. I used to slaughter him!

Indeed it was,

Because I was sure that I will have a similar collapse like you!:)

could someone confirm that there is a different action for the slingers like Fidel Edwards and Akhtar? maybe even post a screenie or vid
thanks

You forgot Malinga, the biggest slinger of them all :facepalm

Maybe a lot of PC users are still waiting for the game as I see play.com still haven't got the PC version of AC09 in stock yet. Have you got your copy yet Masterblaster?? Does anyone know if there a problem with PC game stock on other stores??

I wonder once Play get it in stock and send it out, if we will see a larger volume of PC players who have pre-ordered with them...

My idiot friend thought this was a good strategy in EA07 so that he could have his best guys at the end when it matters. I used to slaughter him!

:laugh :laugh :laugh :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

Idiot friend.... :rtfl!!!!

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

You forgot Malinga, the biggest slinger of them all :facepalm

The clue is in his name: Malinga the Slinga!

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Could a PC dude out there just confirm one thing for me: that the full game is significantly better than the demo? Or even a little bit better...

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

i will!!
exam are going on,so:(:doh

Exams....euuugh. Good luck with them; what are they for?

I'm all about the PC gaming. Only time I've ever felt the slightest regret at not owning a console is the fact that EA refuse to replicate the FIFA console version for the PC. Thankfully PES is the same on PC and the new one is looking good, so that will hopefully remove any lingering desire for a console.

I doubt there's a problem. they probably made a lot of stock for consoles because they know not many people buy games for PC nowadays.

:laugh :laugh :laugh :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

Idiot friend.... :rtfl!!!!

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

The clue is in his name: Malinga the Slinga!

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Could a PC dude out there just confirm one thing for me: that the full game is significantly better than the demo? Or even a little bit better...

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Exams....euuugh. Good luck with them; what are they for?

Steve, I hope this time you listen, as you've asked this question or variations of it every day since tuesday :p

YES! Its better. Now just wait for your game, or cancel the order and go buy it at Gamestation.

Users who are viewing this thread