Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Got my hands on the game finally!!!!

Camera angles -

Don't u guys think that camera angles are still not correct, especially on the ground shots. Like u can't even see the ball racing towards the boundary? :noway or is it me only? :eek:

Its you only. camera angles are fine now.
U mean to say; even if u played a perfectly timed ground shot towards the cover; u see the kookaburra white ball racing towards the boundary pretty clearly.... :noway

I know the camera angles have improved when compared with the demo; however, still some issues on certain shots.... like the perfectly timed cover drive i mentioned above. But the shots played in air are fine....

Last edited:
U mean to say; even if u played a perfectly timed ground shot towards the cover; u see the kookaburra white ball racing towards the boundary pretty clearly.... :noway

I know the camera angles have improved when compared with the demo; however, still some issues on certain shots.... like the perfectly timed cover drive i mentioned above. But the shots played in air are fine....

I have got an xbox copy and i never had that problem. I can always see the ball. You might have a one odd bad copy....... just kidding. :)

Got my hands on the game finally!!!!

Camera angles -

Don't u guys think that camera angles are still not correct, especially on the ground shots. Like u can't even see the ball racing towards the boundary? :noway or is it me only? :eek:

Camera angles are massively improved from the demo. Even the quick zoom out when there's a fielder on the boundary looks professional now.

Camera angles are massively improved from the demo. Even the quick zoom out when there's a fielder on the boundary looks professional now.

I think the replays are poor. Why does it go to the side when showing the replay of a 4 or a 6

I think the replays are poor. Why does it go to the side when showing the replay of a 4 or a 6

No doubt - the replays are rubbish. We have no control over them at all, and as you said, the side view is crap.

Test matches aren't the only format where the AI has pacing issues!
I just found out after playing a t20 tournament, that when the AI was batting first it was far to defensive!
The highest total was 115 and it didn't even attack when it was a free hit :doh

Last edited:
Test matches aren't the only format where the AI has pacing issues!
I just found out after playing a t20 tournament, that when the AI was batting first it was far to defensive!
The highest total was 115 and it didn't even attack when it was a free hit :doh

It's never failed to punish me when it's a free hit unless I bowl perfectly. Not that that happens very often.:facepalm

Amazing runout!!!!

Guys i was playing a T20 match between Pakistan(Me) and India (AI)..i lost 4 quick wickers for about 35 runs..then there was a strong partnership building between shoaib malik and shahid afridi. I was chasing down 147 runs..

When i was 102/4, afridi hit a perfectly timed straight dive which i thought would run away for four or atleast a couple(as there was a mid off in place), so the moment i hit the shot i started running..BUT GUESS WAT...the ball hit the non-striker end batsman(shoaib malik) and went to covers where the fielder picked up the ball and got shoaib malik run out with a direct hit:facepalm...i went on to lose the match from there on after a batting collapse

Users who are viewing this thread