Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Geeez, we gotta wait till' Thursday, at least if it's super bad we'll save some money.

I have got it! ot! Got! Got it! Got it! Got it! PS3 copy just arrived. Now if I can just send the wife and kids over to their grandma's......I'm off to play!!!!

Super news man, have a blast .. and please tell as about Run out bug, AI game play spacailly

Geeez, we gotta wait till' Thursday, at least if it's super bad we'll save some money.

If history has taught me anything (ie RPIC07), even if it is super bad, I will buy it on release.

I'm a sucker for anticipation.:D

camera seems to be fixed when ball racing through the field, now you can actually see the ball whilst it goes for four.

very annoying how the ball has to be delivered at such a full length to be classed as 'good'

nice how ricky ponting was pretty vulnerable at first taking him 12 balls to get off the mark but is now hitting quite a few fours and on 26.

good game overall i would say from the 12 overs ive played, australia 65/1

sorry for the delay in posts but they have to be approved first as im new

You playing a Test or ODI mate? Sorry if I missed it.

im playing ashes test match at cardiff.

other annoyence is the bowlers stamina, anderson was down to about half after 4 overs so i took him off and now its the 15th over and he is still on 3 quarters fit. All 5 of my bowlers are knackered

the posts i did before that had to be approved have been put on but back on the first page so theres one there detailing the wicket

Hey guys mine just arrived. Will play it for an hour or so then I'll answer any questions. Bear in mind that I didn't play the demo version so I wont relate it to that.

im playing ashes test match at cardiff.

other annoyence is the bowlers stamina, anderson was down to about half after 4 overs so i took him off and now its the 15th over and he is still on 3 quarters fit. All 5 of my bowlers are knackered

It's pretty realistic in Flintoff's case ;):D.

camera seems to be fixed when ball racing through the field, now you can actually see the ball whilst it goes for four.

very annoying how the ball has to be delivered at such a full length to be classed as 'good'

nice how ricky ponting was pretty vulnerable at first taking him 12 balls to get off the mark but is now hitting quite a few fours and on 26.

good game overall i would say from the 12 overs ive played, australia 65/1

sorry for the delay in posts but they have to be approved first as im new

mate, i think you must be bowling, are you playing a one day game or a test and whats the difficulty level

Users who are viewing this thread