Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

He's playing a Test and from the playtest if you bowl crap the AI will punish you heavily.

yer bowling hard difficulty ashes test match. they are 89/1 after 16 overs. swann has been pretty expensive (due to my poor spin bowling) also i put in harmison for panesar for some reason.

commetary seems to be better than the demo although i only played demo a few times round a mates house (im on ps3)

Hey guys mine just arrived. Will play it for an hour or so then I'll answer any questions. Bear in mind that I didn't play the demo version so I wont relate it to that.

ok mate tell us about AI gameplay

yer bowling hard difficulty ashes test match. they are 89/1 after 16 overs. swann has been pretty expensive (due to my poor spin bowling) also i put in harmison for panesar for some reason.

commetary seems to be better than the demo although i only played demo a few times round a mates house (im on ps3)

so there is no run out bug !!!! can you comfirm that

ponting keeps trying to play across his stumps against anderson but hitting on to his pads. wish one would bloody hit the wickets.

bit strange but he has failed to hit the ball properly first 4 balls of the over and is on 46, i would have thought he would be a bit nervous being near his 50 but still confidance is fearless

paradisekingy added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

i wouldnt say there was a run out bug, as i said how hughes got out and then there were one or two cases like it but since then the batsmen havnt made the same mistake even when ball hit in same areas.

not been close to a run out in 18 overs other than how i just said

great ! are they still taking risky runs on every ball ?

ponting keeps trying to play across his stumps against anderson but hitting on to his pads. wish one would bloody hit the wickets.

bit strange but he has failed to hit the ball properly first 4 balls of the over and is on 46, i would have thought he would be a bit nervous being near his 50 but still confidance is fearless

yes caught katich at slip from swan bowling. out for 33.

was trying to pitch in rough, dont know if it made much difference but he tryed to cut it and edged it up

i wouldnt say there was a run out bug, as i said how hughes got out and then there were one or two cases like it but since then the batsmen havnt made the same mistake even when ball hit in same areas.

i happy now:D:happy

paradisekingy added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

so how did you get your first wicket mate

great ! are they still taking risky runs on every ball ?

nope no risky runs except for the one or two throws from deep where they went to run a second and cancelled just in time (except poor hughes)

really good game and actually enjoying the challenge of bowling. 95/2 from 18.4 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread