Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Come on i wanna see some Pictures of ODI matches !! :)

First impressions are that I’m really impressed since I haven’t played a cricket game for over 2 years and I didn’t play the demo. I am finding batting very hard. AI are spot on they have tight fields and they keep bowling to their line with perfect line and Length and every time I attempt to play I completely miss it or get caught behind or caught at point. I’m currently 18/5 after 5 over’s

atmosphere - pretty much same as demo i think, can hear alot of chattering and batsmen give shouts to thier partner on not to run etc

edges - seem pretty random, havnt had any opportunity to catch from fast bowling but some drop short, one just went straight down to the side pretty much

they also mis time and push a few up into the air but most go short or to the side of the close fielders

First impressions are that I?m really impressed since I haven?t played a cricket game for over 2 years and I didn?t play the demo. I am finding batting very hard. AI are spot on they have tight fields and they keep bowling to their line with perfect line and Length and every time I attempt to play I completely miss it or get caught behind or caught at point. I?m currently 18/5 after 5 over?s

hey dude could you please post some pics :)

just caught north out, went for the big shot and hit right up into the air, caught by the in field

jazz please tell me if ai is varying its line and length
are they only pitching all the balls up or bowling in different areas

great commentay paradisekingy, the more I hear it the more I cant wait to play the full game:happy.
Can you tell how the atmosphere is in the ODI or 20 20 matches ?:hpraise

something that seems a bit annoying to me is that wheres the openers were defending alot and playing safe the new batsmen in the middle order are starting to go for the bigger hits and not playing very defensive. seeing as they have collapsed a bt to 146/5 you would think they would try stick it out more.

also swan is creating havoc as there is a much bigger cross wind now going more from left to right than down the pitch like it was before, some questionable lbws not even appealed for

Im the opposite. Pretty dissapointed with the comments so far. In the demo it was impossible to bowl an opposition out or even a LBW shout, so far no one who has the full game has had one either. Lame.....

I would post pictures mate but I don't really have a tv tuner.

Here are some few points I would like to mention. In the demo I hear the AI would just bowl full all the time and the same length. I am glad to say this problem looks to be fixed. The ai is bowling on off stump on a good length and the line varies.

The ai does try and surprise you with the odd bouncer or yorker

Im the opposite. Pretty dissapointed with the comments so far. In the demo it was impossible to bowl an opposition out or even a LBW shout, so far no one who has the full game has had one either. Lame.....

Well I havn't tried bowling yet.

Last edited:
something that seems a bit annoying to me is that wheres the openers were defending alot and playing safe the new batsmen in the middle order are starting to go for the bigger hits and not playing very defensive. seeing as they have collapsed a bt to 146/5 you would think they would try stick it out more.

also swan is creating havoc as there is a much bigger cross wind now going more from left to right than down the pitch like it was before, some questionable lbws not even appealed for

Lol, already the cracks in the game appear, like any one with half a brain cell knew they would.

Still cannot wait to get it myself though. :D

Because its like the demo, probably stupid little inside edges you cant even see.

Hmmmmm worrying about the overly aggressive AI, please can you tell me Paradise are you playing on normal or hard?

Users who are viewing this thread