Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

it is a bit impressive but batsmen no where near them and same ball just happened again and ponting out stumped exactly same way as clarke to to the movement in the air.

batsmen trying to play the ball across stumps instead of defending it on the off side

113/4 from 21 overs.

ohh thats too bad, just try to do the same thing agin if you can, to yes if you can get another wicket in the same way

I would post pictures mate but I don't really have a tv tuner.

Here are some few points I would like to mention. In the demo I hear the AI would just bowl full all the time and the same length. I am glad to say this problem looks to be fixed. The ai is bowling on off stump on a good length and the line varies.

The ai does try and surprise you with the odd bouncer or yorker

Well I havn't tried bowling yet.

thanx jazz........

Im the opposite. Pretty dissapointed with the comments so far. In the demo it was impossible to bowl an opposition out or even a LBW shout, so far no one who has the full game has had one either. Lame.....

id say its a very good game but im trying to pick some flaws/ what was wrong with demo so people have an idea.

although there are a lot of lbws in the real game, i would say you dont often see wickets fly out the ground (well not when i watch essex lately) so to see the batsmen being bowled out alot on hard mode i wouldnt think would be too convincing

paradisekingy added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

ohh thats too bad, just try to do the same thing agin if you can, to yes if you can get another wicket in the same way

ive got clarke and ponting out on virtually identical balls.

playing on hard mode.

id say its a very good game but im trying to pick some flaws/ what was wrong with demo so people have an idea.

although there are a lot of lbws in the real game, i would say you dont often see wickets fly out the ground (well not when i watch essex lately) so to see the batsmen being bowled out alot on hard mode i wouldnt think would be too convincing

I've played countless games on the demo, and I had couldn't bowl/LBW the opposition once.

I bowled 2 with faster balls with pietersen, it was like i kept on bowling bad deliveries for 3 overs then stuck a faster one and both batsmen went for the shots very late and got bowled!

You have to think like a bowler to get wickets mate.

I just got caught behind to the keeper via inside edge it looked very realistic. I have to say edges have been implemented very well. Inside, outside, thick and thin

Bowling speeds look impressive. Brett lee I have seen clock about 95mph, Siddle about 87 and Johnson 89

I would post pictures mate but I don't really have a tv tuner.

Here are some few points I would like to mention. In the demo I hear the AI would just bowl full all the time and the same length. I am glad to say this problem looks to be fixed. The ai is bowling on off stump on a good length and the line varies.

The ai does try and surprise you with the odd bouncer or yorker

Well I havn't tried bowling yet.

thanks !! :D have you played a T20 match yet ?

PK, has the speed of Anderson/broad been fixed or they were still bowling at 110-125 km/s?

For some reason my man gripe with the Brian Lara series was the sound that was made when the ball crashed into the wickets. Does it sound or real/satisfying? Or is it just the same.

just let them enjoy the game you guys are asking too many things form them ! :p

unfortunately i have work in a minute so will have to wait till 5ish before i get another go.

will try play some twenty20 or finish my test and see how that goes.

Users who are viewing this thread