Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Hmm weird...Jazz said Lee, Siddle were all pretty much bowling 90 MPH, but Anderson, Broad are only at mid 70's :facepalm.

Hmm weird...Jazz said Lee, Siddle were all pretty much bowling 90 MPH, but Anderson, Broad are only at mid 70's :facepalm.

That was the ai bowling to me. I'm pretty sure if I bowled with them I would get similar speeds but I'm not sure with England I havn't tried them yet

:sarcasm

2 run outs equal a bug?

Jumping the gun a bit.

The gas is right, we were promised that the bowler speeds would be fixed and they haven't, it would have been better if they said that they can't then to lie to us. That is disappointing because the developers came across as people who genuine people.

They still have made a very very good cricket game and just hope that they release a patch to iron out the few bugs.

It seems that we have been doomed after all. Two of the most annoying bugs (run out and bowling speeds) have seemingly made it through to the final product. I don't think we will be seeing any of transmission guys here at PC for a long long time :(

Don't be too quick to degrade transmission man. They have already done a great job, even if this problem is there in the retail version they might come with a patch ?

You remember how everybody dissed GTA 4 when it came out ? Still it got termed as the best game for the pc in 2008.

I am still thinking the guys might not be bowling in perfect green marker areas so they might extract more pace. The tutorial mode on bowling might come handy !:help

It seems that we have been doomed after all. Two of the most annoying bugs (run out and bowling speeds) have seemingly made it through to the final product. I don't think we will be seeing any of transmission guys here at PC for a long long time :(

:sarcasm

2 run outs equal a bug?

Jumping the gun a bit.

Two identical run outs, in a test match, identical to what happened in the demo?

Still not a bug? :sarcasm

Seriously though, it wouldn't be such an issue (run out bug or bowler speeds) if we had been told the truth.

^I think we are more disappointed by the fact that they failed to fulfill their promise of the bowlers speed bug.

Users who are viewing this thread