Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

The atmosphere is quite good much better than the test match. I wouldnt say there are crow chants but there is alot of noise being made by them. No I havnt got reverse swing yet

One thing i have noticed the white ball swings more than the red ball

Match Update

England are 37/1 after 6 overs

I managed to get Wright bowled with an inswinging yorker by Steyn. I felt really good because I kept bowling a good length followed by short balls then my last ball of the over was a yorker and I bowled him
This is a lot more positive. Keep up the work on updating us mate.

Ok quick update! Played first game Pak v Bang T20 Normal. Made 168 all out. Loved the way AI chased - Started slowly then began to chase rapidly until I brought Afridi and Ajmal on catches galore. Run out bug still there unfortunately AI acting stupid but overall a lot lot better than demo. I am wowed! back to game!

Awesome man and thanks so much for taking the time for running commentary of the game you are playing !:hpraise:hpraise
Atleast the crowd are making some noise rather then getting up and down in a loop lol :laugh

Did the stumps get uprooted ?

See fellows he bowled a guy and that too with a in swinging yoker !:clap

The atmosphere is quite good much better than the test match. I wouldnt say there are crow chants but there is alot of noise being made by them. No I havnt got reverse swing yet

One thing i have noticed the white ball swings more than the red ball

Match Update

England are 37/1 after 6 overs

I managed to get Wright bowled with an inswinging yorker by Steyn. I felt really good because I kept bowling a good length followed by short balls then my last ball of the over was a yorker and I bowled him

Run out bug still there unfortunately AI acting stupid but overall a lot lot better thanks for your review, atleast you ended it on a positive note and kept our hopes alive. Go and win the match dude !

Ok quick update! Played first game Pak v Bang T20 Normal. Made 168 all out. Loved the way AI chased - Started slowly then began to chase rapidly until I brought Afridi and Ajmal on catches galore. Run out bug still there unfortunately AI acting stupid but overall a lot lot better than demo. I am wowed! back to game!

I received Ashes Cricket 09 in the mail today and got England out for 20 on hard. All I had to do was bowl offish and spin it with the wind with Hauritz and the batsman gets stumped. Maybe this is just an odd match.

That scared you. :p

Gee wizz, its amazing how people are jumping off the handle over one observation from someine playing the game for the first time.

And bowling speeds: its most likely the user. And it deosnt really effect gameplay. Broad bowls absolute cack anyway, and this is illustrated in the game. Oh yeah, did I mention that he is the most overated cricketer on th planet? A bowling average of 40 and a batting average of 20 - seriously. He is like the boy in the cricket team who gets a game cos his dad is coach.:D

Well lol @ the last line:rtfl
Gee wizz, its amazing how people are jumping off the handle over one observation from someine playing the game for the first time.

And bowling speeds: its most likely the user. And it deosnt really effect gameplay. Broad bowls absolute cack anyway, and this is illustrated in the game. Oh yeah, did I mention that he is the most overated cricketer on th planet? A bowling average of 40 and a batting average of 20 - seriously. He is like the boy in the cricket team who gets a game cos his dad is coach.:D

Wanna hear a bigger insult to Broad?

Watson > Broad.

Ouch.

how is the creation mode? are the non lisenced teams simular in look and names? can you change the names of those guys and when creating a player how much depth is there?

Sounds like a great game, i can live with a few run outs, just as long as the game is enjoyable, lets be realistic here when playing a game are you going to sit there for 30 overs and have the score on 60?

It would get boring, im not alarmed by high scores of 20 overs etc becuase to me as a working person who doesnt have that much time to play all the time, i wanna put the game in and play and whilst the game moves at a good pace runs and wickets wise keep it realistic enough where like brian lara cricket everything is going for 6 or 4

Another wicket I got cook caught at point with the bowling from Ntini. Ntini speed is a bit poor I can only get a max of 75-79 from him.

I have also dropped a catch that was my first time I saw the catching system and it looks very well implemented

Pietersen is really laying into me. Hitting me all over. 77/2 after 12 overs

Users who are viewing this thread