Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

o dear swan got his wicket then clarke come in and hit him for two fours from the last two balls lol. shows they punish poor bowling at least

Ok ive started a match between Australia and New Zealand on hard. I'm New Zealand and Ive lost a wicket first ball edged behind lol.

Any details on the legends training? Is it the basics of batting and bowling or can you do catching drills or something? :p

if you read it it was a runnout, they went for one came back for the second but cancelled, direct hit and was only just out.

Has anyone seen any lbw's yet? i had a few shouts with swann and panesar in the demo but none were successful.....
Also how many England players do you have to choose from? Are Onions, Bell etc in a pool of players to pick from?

What i really want to know is if that anybody has bowled someone out. Or even a LBW...

some very strange balls from swan which appear to be swinging and clarke is no where near them.

wind is blowing back at bowler at slight angle across and bit of movement just before it lands.

as such, clarke just been stumped out

edit, new batsmen in and hit me for 6 next ball lol

some very strange balls from swan which appear to be swinging and clarke is no where near them.

wind is blowing back at bowler at slight angle across and bit of movement just before it lands.

as such, clarke just been stumped out

edit, new batsmen in and hit me for 6 next ball lol

Transmission i am impressed,btw how is the stadium atmosphere??

if you read it it was a runnout, they went for one came back for the second but cancelled, direct hit and was only just out.

Has anyone seen any lbw's yet? i had a few shouts with swann and panesar in the demo but none were successful.....
Also how many England players do you have to choose from? Are Onions, Bell etc in a pool of players to pick from?

yep theres about 20 players in there, from what i can remember bell was there, rob keys, harmison and mascheranas i think, shah and a few like them

Are the edges carrying to slips (of fast bowlers) or they are falling off randomly?

Transmission i am impressed

it is a bit impressive but batsmen no where near them and same ball just happened again and ponting out stumped exactly same way as clarke to to the movement in the air.

batsmen trying to play the ball across stumps instead of defending it on the off side

113/4 from 21 overs.

Well from reading the last few pages it definitely seems like there is a difference between the demo version and the retail version :banana2

Users who are viewing this thread