Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

oooo suicidal run out alert lol

haddin cut it away but second slip dived low and got a hand to it, by then haddin was too far down the pitch as he must of thought he had missed it, tried to come back but was too late.

14(17) australia 142/6 from 16.2. a lead of 277

paradisekingy added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

but u only choose which end to throw at?! so just dont throw it!!

paradise has had no run outs in his second innings of test match!

lol spoke to soon

paradisekingy added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Watson out for a duck, tried to sweep first ball but too far outside off stump and played onto stumps. Flintoff on a hat trick

And remember, there might be a patch for that little annoyance. ;)

Plus, it won't affect online at all. What's that like, anyone dabbled yet? Or is playing the AI that much fun!!

Watson tried to sweep Flintoff?

Hmm.

zMario added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

And remember, there might be a patch for that little annoyance. ;)

Plus, it won't affect online at all. What's that like, anyone dabbled yet? Or is playing the AI that much fun!!
Excellent point, it would not affect online at all.

It's not all that bad :p

oh my god like london buses two awful run outs come nearly at once,

hit for a single but then they turn to run again and cancel, ball just missed stumps and run onto an empty outfield. batsmen run again getting the single.

however once more they turn to go again but then cancel again lol. direct hit and north is gone for 29

paradisekingy added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

yessss lol bret lee mis times a cut and caught first slip, unbelievable

anderson is now on a hat trick. australia 144/9 with a 279 lead.

oh my god like london buses two awful run outs come nearly at once,

hit for a single but then they turn to run again and cancel, ball just missed stumps and run onto an empty outfield. batsmen run again getting the single.

however once more they turn to go again but then cancel again lol. direct hit and north is gone for 29

its like the aussies r falling apart!!... r u choosing to throw at an end wen u field?

tbh in demo we were gettng 6 n 7 run outs jazz onli got 1... so its def improved...

wealey88 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

yessss lol bret lee mis times a cut and caught first slip, unbelievable

now this stuff is music to my ears!!

its like the aussies r falling apart!!... r u choosing to throw at an end wen u field?

tbh in demo we were gettng 6 n 7 run outs jazz onli got 1... so its def improved...

wealey88 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

now this stuff is music to my ears!!

tbh i saw the mis field and turned to my laptop then heard him get run out lol, bit stupid but if it leads to me winning...

Hmmmm.

This all sounds a bit of a worry.

Australia are getting out too cheaply, and this is on hard mode? :facepalm

Looks like we still can't get AI good enough to pace a test match.

Guess it will have to be 20-20 and 50 overs versus the AI and online/2 player if we want a realistic test. :mad:

How about:

Byes, Leg byes and so on? I never saw any of them in the demo, are they in the game?

Hmmmm.

Australia are getting out too cheaply, and this is on hard mode? :facepalm

Guess it will have to be 20-20 and 50 overs versus the AI and online/2 player if we want a realistic test. :mad:

or maybe my bowling is amazing lol!

i think it might have something to do with how easily i got all out so they might have thought because of the 150+ lead they already had they could go for some bigger shots.

whereas maybe if id posted a lead of 50 or so they might of been more cautious. they are on the last wicket and leaving alot outside the off stump and only hitting the worst balls, which should of been how it was for wicket number one tbh

Hmmmm.

Australia are getting out too cheaply, and this is on hard mode?

Guess it will have to be 20-20 and 50 overs versus the AI and online/2 player if we want a realistic test.

have a lil faith the 1st innings was not like this... i must say they do seem to have gone bit mental in this 2nd innings... cudn buy a wicket on demo!

How about:

Byes, Leg byes and so on? I never saw any of them in the demo, are they in the game?

none have been given but then again dont think the occasion has ever come.

on the in game scorecard there is a section for extras with nb, wd, b and lb but none have been awarded

whereas maybe if id posted a lead of 50 or so they might of been more cautious. they are on the last wicket and leaving alot outside the off stump and only hitting the worst balls, which should of been how it was for wicket number one tbh

then maybe ur rite!! wudn it be great if it was implemented that the AI know they have a big lead n want quick runs so they can have loads of time to bowl u out!! :spy

wonder how they wud of batted if u had batted first n racked up 300+

Last edited:
this last wicket partnership of thiers has lasted 60ish balls for 18 runs lol.

you never know how the programming works but it could just be that the middle order saw the openers suffer and thought they needed to get runs and collapsed. it happens

Users who are viewing this thread