Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

I didn’t experience that kind of stumping. Only stumping I got was Pietersen coming down the wicket and getting stumped but I guess your more experienced what the ai does now since you have played many more games then me

He has done all of them with swann... with drift! so maybe its something in swanna armory in the game!

The fact you did not get any is pleasing as there is variety! every game is different hopefully!

New Zealand 110-5 seems right to me!! ;);) i joke

wealey88 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

maybe your meant to press the cancel run button to get back in your crease just an idea

Hes bowling!;)

What can we do in Customisations?????????????????

This has been asked a million times and no one has even looked at it????????

Come on, let us know how much we can edit. Teams, non licenced player names, create a player and add him to a team????

Thanks all.... :crying

He has done all of them with swann... with drift! so maybe its something in swanna armory in the game!

The fact you did not get any is pleasing as there is variety! every game is different hopefully!

New Zealand 110-5 seems right to me!! ;);) i joke

wealey88 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Hes bowling!;)

Yeah but I only played one game, actually not even a game just one innings. You cant really tell from one match.

jazz added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

What can we do in Customisations?????????????????

This has been asked a million times and no one has even looked at it????????

Come on, let us know how much we can edit. Teams, non licenced player names, create a player and add him to a team????

Thanks all.... :crying

From what I looked briefly yesterday you can change names and appearance theres like generic heads change kits. you can add accessories onto players i.e bands

You cannot edit England or Australia and Im not sure you can edit player ratings

Oh yeah you can create players and add them to any team

how easy is it to get quick singles is it as easy as playing a well timed defensive shot into a gap?

just did one of them stupid stumpings where batter swings his bat but barely moves feet, stands still and gets stumped.

this is by far more noticable than the run outs for me. if the guy just stood inside his wicket more to start with i wouldnt of got all the stumpings ive managed to this point.

new zealand 107/5

in the demo you have to press x on a ps3 pad can not remember xbox , and the batsman turn and put bat back in after going for big shot :D

just plain boring commentary. I think it was Tony Greig who said "his stumped him" something like that. The commentary is probably worst thing in the game. Although I heard Warnes commentary is pretty good.

i just want someone to put some videos on youtube and some pics up on this forum i would be very grateful

i have been saying this since last night ...... but still no screenies :crying

i havnt seen a revised gameplay patch in any of the codemasters game................

apoorv added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

but no one can bowl all the balls at good length..............

Users who are viewing this thread