Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Getting a bit better at batting, although not after a shocking batting collapse from England. Although I did crack a massive 6 by Pietersen on the onside, was excellent to see it sail into the Aussie crowd! After 8 overs though the Aussies are definatly heavily on top as England stand 30/6. Collingwood (1), Flintoff and Maschernas (Both 0) and Pietersen (11) have all gone. Shocking stuff in the first ODI from England.

i no lol well ive picked up run rate to about 4ish. i also trying to restrain from keep hitting it there otherwise will get ridiculous which makes the game far less enjoyable

Ok as some of you know i won the first test match by 10 runs with england and the 2nd test match got of very well for me (england) as i bowled Australia out for 100. but my 1st innings was just as bad as i got bowled out for 109. So heres the result.

2nd test
1st innings
Australia 100 all out
Haddin 45 (45) Harmmy 5-30

England 109 all out
Cook 39 (60) Clark 6-40

2nd innings
Australia 211 all out
Ponting 57 (60) Swann 6-54

England 204-8
Broad 50* (70) Siddle 4-45

England win by two wickets :D
And yet again no run out :D

Just got my 360 version Playing India Vs Pakistan First game on a day 3 pitch in Colombo. Irfan pathan's bowling rating is 87 ???? Couldn't believe it.

India Is a better at bowling than Pakistan. India batting overall 85 bowling 81. Pakistan is 80 and 80. Will keep updating about the match

the outfield at lords isnt doing me any favours, nothing is running to the boundary, im hoping this is good game design that different venues have different out fields because im sure some of these should have made it lol. ive only hit like 3 all innings

post some file informations:)

Just posted this in the file formats thread:

Not good news I'm afraid. The "async.big.w32" file is still there, its now grown to 1.95gb. There's obviously the whole games files in there. Other than that there's a 13.6mb "cricket2009.exe", a few dll's and 3 videos. Possibly the smallest complete installation I've ever seen :laugh

Cracking game going on here!! Aus 77-2 off 13

Ponting just gone for 15 playing aggresivly in the powerplay!

Mode of dismissal: LBW!!!! it can be done lol!
:happy

Playing on Hard Mode. India(me) lost the toss and was sent to bat. India are 16/0 at the end of first over.
Batting with Tendulkar and Shewag.
Shoaib bowled the first over and was getting around 90MPH.

Users who are viewing this thread