Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

This is so frustrating - I could've had it ordered by now, but they won't be getting anymore in today now. If they don't get any in tomorrow, I'm sticking with the play.com order. Maybe it'll switch to 'packing' later today, so it could get here by Saturday...

If you really want it tomorrow, gameplay is your next best bet.

@ all

can someone tell me about Genrate Innings option..have anyone tried it yet and are the scores realistic while generating innings???

How the hell do you dive, it does not seem to be one of the batting buttons?

That'll cost me about ?8 more. I want to play the game ASAP, but I'm not spending ?8 extra to do so.

Besides, is it even in stock in the shops yet?

How the hell do you dive, it does not seem to be one of the batting buttons?

In the demo, it was the A button on Xbox 360 pad, but I found I had to press it more than once to get a dive.

Apologies if this has already been asked - but is it possible to reconfigure the PC keyboard keys used to play onto a USB games controller - would rather use a controller than the keyboard - find that a lot easier.

TIA

D

Playing an Ashes test with me Australia Strauss won the toss elected to bat first. Eng 26/1 after 7.3 overs Huaritz got Strauss stumped.

playing an ODI against pakistan im playing as australia and the game is being held at cape town South africa.
I won the toss and chose to bat on a good wicket with sunny conditions.So far after 5 overs im 0/28 with Warner on 8 of 12 and Marsh on 16 of 22

Guys, do the pitch conditions/outfield speed vary for each stadium, or is it always the same at any given stadium (for example, always damp/slow at Lords)?

Users who are viewing this thread