Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

I don?t know what the issue was with demo regarding outfield speed but in the full game its very realistic on a hard pitch it was pretty fast to the boundary and I expect in wet pitch it would be slow

Excellent. Come to think of it, all those dark patches in the demo, coupled with dead bounce could've been signs of a wet pitch...

Yes Luke Wright is in the game I bowled him with a yorker in my game

Did the stumps shatter properly, or do they do what they do in the demo?

yes and yes

Great news!

Ditto mate!! and from what we have heard the demo has nothing on the final game!:happy

wealey88 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Oh it gets better and better AND BETTER!!!

OOOOOOoooooh Yes!

As long as it's like this (or better) on the PC. Otherwise, it'll be 'oh no'. :crying

they are giving harmison loads of room on the leg side trying to get me to play across and edge it to the 7 men around and behind the bat lol

lol this is super realistic, johnsons bowled 3 no balls in the over.

been dropped twice in slips and edges short a few times, scary stuff but very fun. 110/9

Scary is good! Facing a fast bowler should be scary - I can't wait to get my copy!!

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

What format you getting yours on mate?... I wonder if ps3 360 and pc all play exactly the same!

That's what I'm wondering. The demos played the same though, so we should be ok... :upray

ok im fairly certain there is no third umpire 'screen'. also the replay takes ages with the run out being rewound about 10 times lol

:mad::mad:

I complained about it when I played the demo but at that time everybody told me to STFU because its a demo and full game will have that :mad::mad:

How hard is the game on hard mode? Will I need to have a good bit one day practise on Normal mode before making the step up? Or should I just throw myself into hard mode in the Ashes :D

What format you getting yours on mate?... I wonder if ps3 360 and pc all play exactly the same!

Xbox and pc. I first ordered from argos they said that i will now won't get my game until 9th so i had to cancel my order from them ;)

I then ordered today from play.com so i am hoping i get it tomorrow becuase i ordered abt 3pm.

:mad::mad:

I complained about it when I played the demo but at that time everybody told me to STFU because its a demo and full game will have that :mad::mad:

who cares :noway,
i can manage without these when we have a great gameplay

When have we ever had realism like this!!!:banana2:banana2:banana2 they are THINKING for themselfs lol

lol i hit it onto the leg side but stopped 5-10 metres short of the boundary. However the nearest person was silly leg and he had to run the whole way lol

122/9

I then ordered today from play.com so i am hoping i get it tomorrow becuase i ordered abt 3pm.

Play are not the quickest cos they based in Jersey for some reason it takes 3 days for them to get to me and i live in Surrey. Fingers crossed your get yours though! im hoping thursday for me from game!

wealey88 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

lol i hit it onto the leg side but stopped 5-10 metres short of the boundary. However the nearest person was silly leg and he had to run the whole way lol

122/9

Dont!! i want it more the more im reading!... btw was there any more run outs for the Aussies!

Fight to the death with the tail enders!!:happy:happy

Play are not the quickest cos they based in Jersey for some reason it takes 3 days for them to get to me and i live in Surrey. Fingers crossed your get yours though! im hoping thursday for me from game!

Well lets just hope magic happens and my game arrives tomorrow ;)

wealey88 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Dont!! i want it more the more im reading!... btw was there any more run outs for the Aussies!

Fight to the death with the tail enders!!:happy:happy

i think i ran them out twice altogether so not too bad.

ive got 4 overs left of the day i hope i can make it lol.

i wish i had played a bit more like this with my proper batsmen and i might have posted a decent total

Users who are viewing this thread