• Very Good

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Exellent

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Outstanding

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Zain Awan Got Them Through
RB: Western Australia are in trouble at 5/1. And here comes rookie Zain Awan. And after first innings performance he will be really under pressure to perform.

RB: It?s the end of the match and Western Australia have got first victory of Pura cup this season. It was only because the rookie Zain Awan who got a good 51 runs. He came when team was under pressure and was one down for just five runs. He batted there when wickets were falling around him. And he got them through the target and in the way got a deserving 50.
RB: Look at the some of the shots he played.

Last edited:
zainawan89 said:
What do u mean by that MWaugh? Explain.

zainawan89 said:
Zain Awan Got Them Through
RB: Western Australia are in trouble at 5/1. And here comes rookie Zain Awan. And after his first innings performance he will be really under pressure to perform.

RB: It?s the end of the match and Western Australia have got their first victory of Pura cup this season. It was only because the rookie Zain Awan who got a good 51 runs. He came in when histeam was under pressure and was one down for just five runs. He batted there when wickets were falling around him. And he got them through to the target and in the way got a deserving 50.

This may just look like nit-picking but by leaving out small workds like in and their it makes the story alot more frustrating to read. This may be only my view. As i said before your understanding of the english language may not be all that good (as it is an international site) and thats fine i totally understand. Just making my point

I am Back
I am back with this story. There were different reasons because of which i left this story. I need three YES from three people to continue this story. And if u not want me to do this say NO.

Twenty20 Big Bash Tournament Starts
Twenty20 Big Bash tournament will start this week with the opening match between Queensland and Tasmania at Brisbane.
The Groups are
Group A:
Queensland
Tasmania
New South Wales
Group B:
Western Australia
Victoria
South Australia
Schedule:
Queensland v Tasmania at Brisbane Cricket Ground
Western Australia v Victoria at W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth
Victoria v South Australia at MCG
New South Wales v Queensland at SCG
South Australia v Western Australia at Adelaide Oval
Tasmania v New South Wales at Hobart
Twenty20 Final at TBD

Zain Awan Will Be An Opener
At a Press Conference before the start of the match captain Justin Langer has announced that from now on rookie player Zain Awan will open the innings in all forms of the cricket.
He says: ?Me and coach Clark have decided to open the innings in all forms of the cricket by rookie player Zain Awan. He has shown his class by helping us win two matches. He came at very crucial positions and steer us to victory. He will open the innings first time in Twenty20 clash against Victoria with experienced Adam Gilchrist and I will bat in the middle order.?
Telling the details Langer said that in one dayers and Twenty20 matches Zain Awan will open with Gilchrist and Langer will bat in the middle order and in four days game Zain Awan will open with Langer and Hussey will bat down the order.

Good Luck Mate Read Up On Your Story Yesterday And Thought It Was GREAT

Good Luck Mate Read Up On Your Story Yesterday And Thought It Was GREAT
Posted by tobes
Thanks for the much needed appreciation. As there is no more carier stories going on that is why i have restarted it.

Twenty20 Match At Brisbane
Queensland Vs Tasmania
Queensland Outclass Tasmania

Queensland today hosted Tasmania for the first ever Twenty20 match in Australia. Tasmania after winning the toss elected to bat first on a pitch which was good for batting. But Tasmania failed to post a good score mainly due to Queensland tight bowling. Hauritz and Noffke both picked up three wickets and Symond also chips two in the end. Tasmania were all out for 128 runs losing 9 wickets.
Queensland openers J.Maher and M.Hayden virtually sealed the victory with and opening stand of 105 runs and M.Love than smashed two sixes and one four in six balls to finish the game on exciting note.
This is the Summary of the match.

Twenty20 Match At Perth
Western Australia Vs Victoria
Zain Shines in WA Innings

Today is the second match of Twenty20 cup between Western Australia and Victoria at W.A.C.A Perth. Langer after winning the toss elected to bat first on a hard pitch good for batting.

Zain Awan opening for first time for Western Australia smashed Victoria bowlers all over the place. In his 48 ball innings he stroked five boundaries along with 3 towering sixes of which two were smashed of the first over from Warne.

He was out trying to play another lofted shot of Warne but mistimed it and was caught and short leg.

In all Western Australia scored 170/5 in which along with Zain Awan Glichrist, Martyn and Langer contributed good scores.

Good defendable target. Great start to his Twenty20 career. Here is hoping we see some of his off breaks :)

Users who are viewing this thread