Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Very Good

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Exellent

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Outstanding

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Sorry all the people reading my story for not posting updates sorry again. Actually i fell ill and then came my uncle's wedding and after that my computer got virus that is the reason i am not posting any updates otherwise i must have got a nomination in the best story for January. Sorry again updates is coming soon now. So stay tuend.

Gilchrist And Zain Got It Right
Adam Gilchrist and Zain Awan give Western Australia there first win of the season after a drawn match in PURA Cup.
After a good but slow partnership by openers Langer(48) And Gilchrist(96) of 111 in 32 overs in came Zain Awan looking to score some runs.

When Zain Awan came to the crease the required run rate was very high about 6. So he do not have much time to settle down and then play his shots. He with Gilchrist with him started the assault on the Queensland bowlers and stroke shots all over the ground. At 200 when things were right for Western Australia Gilchrist departed on 96 just missing out the century. Now the pressure was on Western Australia again as they lose a well set batsman. But Zain Awan continued his splendid performance and guide them home in the last over getting a well deserved 50 along the way.

Zain Awan waving bat to the spectators after a fifty.

Zain Awan celebrating the first win of his team in the season. He scored 74 of 64 balls in his classical innings.

Western Australia Scorecard and Queensland Bowling.

Summary: Queensland 247/8 Western Australia 248/4 in 49.2 Western Australia won by 6 wickets.

Man of the Match: A.Gilchrist(96)

Pura Cup Match At Perth
Western Australia Vs South Australia

Ritchie Benaud: Welcome here at Perth for the Pura Cup match between Western Australia And South Australia. Ian is in the middle with the two captains for the toss.
Ian Chappel: Thank you Ritchie I have got the two captains and match referee for the toss so let it go. Langer have won the toss so what u will be doing.
Justin Langer: We will bowl first as the pitch have a little bit of moisture on it early in the morning so will be hoping for some quick wickets early on.
IC: Any change in the squad.
JL: Yes B.Edmondson is back.
IC: And what about Zain Awan how he is retained in the squad.
JL: Well after his amazing performance in the last ING Cup match which we won he have been given one more chance in the Pura Cup to prove himself in long version of the game.
JL: That?s all from here lets go back to the Ritchie.
RB: Lets have a look at the pitch conditions and Line ups.

Last edited:
Blewett and Lehman Score
RB: Well first innings of South Australia have finished the score is 344/6 declared. A century from Blewett and fine 78 from Lehman helped South Australia to score a good total. It was difficult bowling there and Western Australia bowlers struggled a lot. Now lets see how they will respond to it.
RB: Lets have a look at South Australia batting scorecard and Western Australia bowling.

Tell me have u like my new presentaion i mean in which i write in the form of commentry please give suggestions.

I am also thinking of starting bowling now. Not in this match because i have played this and u will see some changes in my status from next match and thankyou for ur response in this thread ZorexDoom

Langer, Martyn And Goodwin Rescue
RB: Well after a good opening partnership here comes the rookie Zain Awan who is under a lot of pressure to perform in this version of the game to shut up his critics.

RB: Given LBW to Lehman. Another disappointment for Zain Awan and his team specially coach and captain. Again after getting a good start and scoring a four on first ball to Lehman Zain Awan again failed to deliver of what he is capable of. What do u think about it Ian.
IC: I am really in disfavor of playing him at this level when other quality player are waiting for there turn to prove themselves. He can?t handle the pressure of these games he should not be given such responsibilities. He is good in shorter version but that doesn?t mean that he will be good in four day game too. He should only be given chance in one dayers.

RB: It?s the end of Western Australia innings and they have got eight run lead in first innings thanks to some good performances by Langer(85), Martyn(64), Goodwin(54) and Hussey(45). This game is now very interesting because any team can win from this position or it can also go into draw. It will be now up to the bowling of both the teams who bowls better will win it. What do u see Ian.
IC: You r absolutely right Ritchie it?s now anybody?s game. Who will bowl better and pitch the ball in right areas will win and batsman also have to play the role.
RB: So let?s have a look at the Western Australia Scorecard and South Australia Bowling.

Last edited:
Sorry again my friends for not posting updates. I am having problem getting screenshots i have tried fraps as well as Any Capture Screen. If u know any other please tell me.

i dont know about your background and knowledge of the english language but i would recommend looking at spelling and grammer a little bit more. its just a little annoying and hard to read when certain words (even simple words like "the" etc). as i said i dont know about your background and some things cant be helped. just my comments.

Hogg Rip Them Apart
RB: It?s the end of the South Australia second innings. And due to the excellent bowling by B.Hogg they are all out on 140 and have given the target of 133 to win. What do u think about it Tony.
Tony Grieg: It is a good bowling performance by Western Australia bowlers and especially Brad Hogg he really bowl well.
RB: Do u think this an achievable target.
TG: Well yeah after seeing Western Australia performance in the first innings there is a good chance that they would win this match and which is very good for there moral.
RB: Let?s have a look at South Australia batting card and Western Australia bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread