Rugby Union

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
NZ win the rights to host the 2011 Rugby World Cup. For the game I would have liked to see Japan get the rights as it would have done wonders for the Asian game. But this is likely to kill off any hope Rugby had of getting more global.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Hmmm, I don't know to be honest. There has only been 5 world cup's so looking at it that way, Rugby Union is only young and there will be alot more world cup's in the future.

Looking forward to this weekend's action, I can see a possible clean sweep by the southern hemisphere over England, Wales and Ireland. Alright Australia aren't playing well, but I think they showed some signs of promise against England, except in the pack ofcourse...

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well Aus have finally fixed their pack up, so heres hoping they finally win one. ABs have it in the bag, SA only team to beat the ABs should take care of Wales. So its all up to Aus. Although you can also add Argentina to that list as they play Italy.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
aussie1st said:
Well Aus have finally fixed their pack up, so heres hoping they finally win one. ABs have it in the bag, SA only team to beat the ABs should take care of Wales. So its all up to Aus. Although you can also add Argentina to that list as they play Italy.

Italy don't count! :p Argentina should win fairly confortably.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
stevie said:
Italy don't count! :p Argentina should win fairly confortably.

Arg will win anyway ;)
All up to the Aussies who have disappointed the Southern Hemisphere thus far. :(

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
There is a proper Rugby match tonight! Steve-o will be his usual self, backing the Great Britain boys. He is by far the greatest Rugby commentator!

Rugby League > Rugby Union

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
JamesyJames3 said:
There is a proper Rugby match tonight! Steve-o will be his usual self, backing the Great Britain boys. He is by far the greatest Rugby commentator!

Rugby League > Rugby Union

How many more times do you need to tell us that you like league more? Your boring me now.

England 16-23 New Zealand at the moment, good game, England giving it their all.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
stevie said:
How many more times do you need to tell us that you like league more? Your boring me now.

England 16-23 New Zealand at the moment, good game, England giving it their all.

5 or 6 more!

Plus the name of this thread was originally "Rugby" till you decided to change it :mad:

WHY?! whats the point in starting more and more threads. Let people post for both forms in here!

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
JamesyJames3 said:
5 or 6 more!

Plus the name of this thread was originally "Rugby" till you decided to change it :mad:

WHY?! whats the point in starting more and more threads. Let people post for both forms in here!

I don't care if you use this thread, i'm getting fed up with you going on about League being better than Union!

England 19-23 New Zealand now! England totally on top now, come on!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
What a great week for Aus, first the socceroos now the Wallabies win one. About time!
Aus 30-14
NZ 23-19
SA 33-16
And there you go Stevie the southern hemisphere do the 3 peak. :D

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
I would have to say that Percy had his radar out today, and that Bosman did well in his only kick lol. Habana also played a big role in this match once again. If I recall correctly all of our tries were scored by the wingers.

If anyone knows who are our next opposistion?

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
aussie1st said:
What a great week for Aus, first the socceroos now the Wallabies win one. About time!
Aus 30-14
NZ 23-19
SA 33-16
And there you go Stevie the southern hemisphere do the 3 peak. :D

I should've put money on it! :(

The England v New Zealand game was a cracker. Having got so close and having been so close at the end against 14 men, i'm slightly disappointed we didn't win.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Maxkarter said:
I would have to say that Percy had his radar out today, and that Bosman did well in his only kick lol. Habana also played a big role in this match once again. If I recall correctly all of our tries were scored by the wingers.

If anyone knows who are our next opposistion?

France, November 26 - Saturday

I must say the English played a lot better than I thought they would. I thought the ABs would run away with the game. The English look to be on the way backup.

Users who are viewing this thread