Rugby Union

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
A really scrappy win for us and Australia got owned again, haha. I've got tickets to NZ - SA next weekend, so I'm pretty stoked! It should be a great game considering how the first three rounds have played out.

Also Counties Manukau finally won the Ranfurly Shield for the first time in their almost 60 year history. It's now gone from Waikato to Otago to Hawke's Bay to Counties Manukau in just three weeks, and all three of those teams have broken 40+ year droughts, just quite unbelievable! Counties first defense is this Sunday against Taranaki.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Big match overnight. I can't see us losing the Championship, but a loss would be a massive boost for South Africa heading forward. Hopefully Argentina can get their long awaited first win tomorrow morning as well.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
What a game, the best in quite a while:

Last edited by a moderator:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Another quality game of footy tonight. Japan next, they're probably just trying to contemplate how to keep us under 50. It'll be good to see them compete though, at least early on, with it now being six years until the big dance is there.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Is it me or does beating a southern hemisphere side at rugby now depend entirely on where the referee is from and how he refs the breakdown?

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
You cannot argue with:

"The All Blacks now hold every single trophy available to them Rugby World Cup, Bledisloe Cup, #TRC2013, Number One International Rugby Board four years and one day, Freedom Cup, Hillary Shield and Dave Gallaher Trophy."

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
First perfect season in the professional era, backing up from only one loss last season, and a World Cup win the year before that. Hard to argue that the ABs are not the greatest sporting team on the planet atm.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm surprised we haven't had a thread or any talk about the rugby world cup.

An amazing performance today by the All Blacks

D

Dutch

Some terific games being played: bugger for Scotland! They played really well. The Argentina Ireland match was a fantastic advert for the game: fantastic atmosphere and passionate teams.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its especially annoying because apparently the penalty at the end should have been a scrum instead, and although I can never trust a Scotland team to do anything in any sport in a pressure packed situation, we might have been able to hold on. Meh, we wouldn't have been close had Australia not gifted us two tries in incredibly silly and Scotland-like ways...

meh, at least we did much, much better than England!!!

D

Dutch

Its especially annoying because apparently the penalty at the end should have been a scrum instead, and although I can never trust a Scotland team to do anything in any sport in a pressure packed situation, we might have been able to hold on. Meh, we wouldn't have been close had Australia not gifted us two tries in incredibly silly and Scotland-like ways...

meh, at least we did much, much better than England!!!
No northern hemisphere teams in the semis....has to tell us something...

Users who are viewing this thread