SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

How to Request Bat:
Write the full name of the bat (i.e. GN Victus 750). Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

Pitch Conditions Spreadsheet (Community Project):
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
Would you be able to make these Puma bats? I know you’ve got a lot of request atm. Can only find these bats with squished logos

Attachments

• IMG_2072.png
    IMG_2072.png
    307.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2073.png
    IMG_2073.png
    381.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2074.png
    IMG_2074.png
    290 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2075.png
    IMG_2075.png
    375.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2076.png
    IMG_2076.png
    309.2 KB · Views: 7
Would you be able to make these Puma bats? I know you’ve got a lot of request atm. Can only find these bats with squished logos
You can edit it too bro ,just download the logos and apply them correctly

Attachments

• IMG20240621120849.jpg
    IMG20240621120849.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
Quick update: Been busy editing some PAK players that I've downloaded that are fully unlocked. Haven't forgotten about the requests. Will get back to doing these soon.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I'll add these to my to-do list.

SS Gunther red and blue used by Ryan rickelton

Attachments

• Gunther_Main_Blue_all_sides_web.jpg
    Gunther_Main_Blue_all_sides_web.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Gunther2023-Red-AllSides_web.jpg
    Gunther2023-Red-AllSides_web.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2024-06-22-13-32-31-05_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-22-13-32-31-05_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    661.8 KB · Views: 2
Hey guys, found out today that I have COVID. I've been carrying it for the past 3 days, and today the symptoms started showing up. Will be resting for the next 7 to 10 days. If you're religious, remember me in your prayers.

@GamingAvenue18 I may request you to make some of the bats that I have on my request list. No pressure, though. Won't mind if you don't. Just let me know if you have the time and the motivation.

Hey guys, found out today that I have COVID. I've been carrying it for the past 3 days, and today the symptoms started showing up. Will be resting for the next 7 to 10 days. If you're religious, remember me in your prayers.

@GamingAvenue18 I may request you to make some of the bats that I have on my request list. No pressure, though. Won't mind if you don't. Just let me know if you have the time and the motivation.
Get well soon brother!

First things first, I hope you get well soon.

Secondly I will try my best to make a few at least!

Wishing you a quick recovery brother . Take care and rest up!"

Get well soon king, hopefully you don’t get it too rough

Get well soon bro and have a fast recovery

Users who are viewing this thread