Satish's Downloads

should i continue makin krap or leave?

• Total voters
The Champ said:
Mate good work can u make one a indian tour of carib with 3 test and 5 odi Can u make india tour WI, user WI

i have made it mate. here it is . sorry for being late on the work as i have been busy with college. and other requests too will be a bit slow probly 2 days after u type request i might get the thing but if there are too many then i will do in order of requests.

so champ here u go user wi carib tour india.

Attachments

• Champ Request Wi Ind.zip
    220.8 KB · Views: 21
MWaugh said:
if you use fixtures editor by prakash you should be able to just change the 50 over games to 10 overs

but it doesnt work

Dont Worry

riyaz said:
but it doesnt work
yea it doesnt work cause u must know how to use it heres the 10 ov odi series i left the test included cause u didnt tell me wheather u wanted the test left or not. n also the sixth n last odi is still 50 overs. cause there was a runtime error in the editor so i couldnt do it. n i think 50 overs is the best u can settle inn n then free a bit in the middle n in the end slog i love 50 ovs. so heres the file.

Attachments

• Riyaz request 10 ovr ind pak tour.zip
    220.3 KB · Views: 19
Here

fardin said:
Satish can you make pakistan tour of west indies only the odis

Their will be on 3 odis played between them i will use that for my tour if you can make it it will be greatly apreciated.

here it is fardin.

Attachments

• Fardin pak wi onday only.zip
    220.3 KB · Views: 18
afridi118 said:
ajit made the editor not parkash

sorry my mistake. i must have been thinking of one of the other editors.

MWaugh said:
if you use fixtures editor by prakash you should be able to just change the 50 over games to 10 overs

I suppose using the fixtures editor...one can make his own tours too.

guyofcricket said:
Can u make a Srilanka tour of Pakistan 2 tests and 5 oDIs 20 overs

Sure will do? wich team do u want as user? i will start the work. n the team can also be changed when work finishes so please send me back the team u want later.

MWaugh said:
satish can you make the border gavasker trophy for me? maybe a warm up game against india a, a 5 ODI vs india, or even a 3 way challenge with aus, ind and sri lanka or someone. and then the 4 test matches in india. thanks buddy

Thats a big tour n i am quite busy so by 2 morrow i am 100% sure i will get it done for u sorry for the lateness n in convienience bye.

iceman_waugh said:
I suppose using the fixtures editor...one can make his own tours too.
Thats right. But we need to always appreciate if someone comes up with creative ideas and makes stuff easier for you. Good work Satish.

Satish555 said:
Thats a big tour n i am quite busy so by 2 morrow i am 100% sure i will get it done for u sorry for the lateness n in convienience bye.

thats fine satish. no reason to be sorry. theres no rush. if it takes you a few weeks thats still fine with me. ill just be playing my dominators thread at the moment so as i said. no rush at all. youve done great work mate keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread