Semi Finals - Germany vs Italy

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
YESS YESSS YESSS FABIO GROSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GOAL!

Atention Del Piero in the same minute 2-0 !!! YESS!!! ITALY!! i knew it from the beginning that italians are going to win easily :happy:happy

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
^^^If they won that easily then why did Italy win in the dying moments of the second half od ET? They would have finished it off within regulation time.

Please note that I am not taking anything away from Italy's performance.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Farrukh_|$B said:
YESS YESSS YESSS FABIO GROSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GOAL!

Atention Del Piero in the same minute 2-0 !!! YESS!!! ITALY!! i knew it from the beginning that italians are going to win easily :happy:happy
Goals in the 119th and 120th minute do not indicate an easy win. Italy did deserve to win on the day though.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Germany had their chances just extremely poor finishing cost them goals. Italy also had their chances and were clearly playing better in extra time. They were unlucky not to have won it 4-0.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Very unlucky for Germany, they probably would have won on penalties. I really hope Italy don't win the World Cup.

Hariz

International Cricketer
sachin said:
Well i wonder,if he really gave youngsters a go,why he didn't start Odonkor?

Odonkor usually comes in to make fast sprints on the right side and is not a 90 minutes player at the moment. He needs to get much better with his technique. The absence of Torsten Frings from the midfield was a huge setback imo because Kehl could not fill his spot and the midfield was too open for the Italians.

wolf

International Cricketer
That was a great match with a great finish to it. Italy new they had to score and they did. Amazing pass by Pirlo to set up first goal and what a finish by Rossi! And I just knew Del Piero would score.

kooljack9

Club Cricketer
Whatever has happened doesnt matter but Italy will never beat the other finalist.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
kooljack9 said:
Whatever has happened doesnt matter but Italy will never beat the other finalist.

They may, they certainly look in shape fitness wise, and defensively they are solid.

They have improved with every game and could win on Sunday.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
wolf said:
That was a great match with a great finish to it. Italy new they had to score and they did. Amazing pass by Pirlo to set up first goal and what a finish by Rossi! And I just knew Del Piero would score.
Wasnt it Grosso?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
^^^Yes it was Grosso. The first gaol was scored by Grosso. Pirlo made an excellent pass to him and Grosso made no mistake. Second Goal scored due to each and every German player pushing forward which left some gaps at the back and Del Piero proved showed why he thinks he should be in the Playing 11 and not on the substitutes bench.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
IMO one OF best games so far in this tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread