Semi Finals - Germany vs Italy

sachin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
usy said:
:p you never know!

why not, Germany have advantage of home ground, doesn?t mean they can win every match in home soil, or you trying say Germany is a better team overall? if yes, total wrong.

and that was... :p?

great team, just what i think is that they are better then Brazilians, they are always calm.
I think Argentina are better,but you said that there was no doubt the argies would win,which is not true.And the gap between Argentina and Germany isn't great.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
can i make somthing clear Germany are going to win the cup simple as that its in their own land i know some things going to get Germany to win if they dont i wont post in the forums for 3 days (might change my mind on that one)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
plus whos heard about that cheating in the penelties vs Argentina and how one f the coaches of Germany had a sheet with the player names and where therir going to shoot so Lehmann could save it

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Also Frings received a ban yesterday cause of the interference in the fight in the end of the match against Argentina.

Something interesting: Germany has never lost in Dortmund. They've won 13 matches and drawn one match.

Italy on the other hand has been, since 1970, after each 12 years in the final of the World Cup.

cric_craze

Club Cricketer
punk sk8r said:
plus whos heard about that cheating in the penelties vs Argentina and how one f the coaches of Germany had a sheet with the player names and where therir going to shoot so Lehmann could save it

i dont find that cheating ..i call it being smart

still nil nil ..........

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Certainly the Italians are attacking more, but the Germans had their chances.

GOAL!!!!

Italy are going to the Finals!

SECOND GOAL!! What a finish by Del Piero!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Italy scores!!!!! And now they've scored 2-0!! :laugh

Englishandproud

Club Cricketer
Well done Italy played the better footabll overall, so glad to see the Germans suffer in a Semi-final at last.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
punk sk8r said:
can i make somthing clear Germany are going to win the cup simple as that its in their own land i know some things going to get Germany to win if they dont i wont post in the forums for 3 days (might change my mind on that one)

Ill see you in 3 days!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
What a great ending of the match. Overall I would say Italy were the better side. Although the differences were not that great.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
YES YES!!! Im so happy i always wanted Italy after England lost hope Italy win it. I cant believe this i thought it was alll fixed for Germany!!!

Users who are viewing this thread