Semi Finals - Germany vs Italy

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
.::Stevo::. said:
He never said Germany are better, dont know where you pulled that from. He just said if Germany are capable of beating Argentina then they are capable of beating anyone.
but still does'nt mean that they can beat anyone, If you have a re-match ofcorse Argies will win.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think Germany will triumph here. They are in their own country and Italy haven't been forced to play top class opposition yet. They've played the Czech Republic I know, but they really weren't in good form in this tournament. If they had been, I would have backed them to get to the quarter-finals.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
usy said:
but still does'nt mean that they can beat anyone, If you have a re-match ofcorse Argies will win.
Yeh but they didn't, so that just screws up your argument :p

Or are you saying they lost on purpose???

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Well there the only country I have seen in this Cup that are playing as a complete "team" rather than indivdual talent.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Well there the only country I have seen in this Cup that are playing as a complete "team" rather than indivdual talent.
Thats not true. Argentina have shown amazing teamwork.

Azza!

Club Cricketer
Germany to me have just looked the more convincing side in recent times. They have a good flowing attacking game and a unique way of bringing games home. 60,000 people screaming behind them will no doubt be a big lifter, and if that can't do it, then I'll be surprised. The fact that Italy couldn't score for 95 minutes against a defence like Australia doesn't convince me either. Both defences have looked a little tired at little stages of the game.

Then again my heart is leaning me strongly to Germany as well!

Germany to win 2-1.

Jens Lehmann could save 3 of 5 penalties also with his good record.

sachin

International Coach
usy said:
Italia!

If Bangladesh beat Australia in only 1 match, mean Bangla's are better then Aussies I recon not.

France! All the way!

Agreed!
Well i'd like Thierry Henry to win too...err...sorry France.

usy said:
Hey i don't think you can say that.Don't get ahead of yourself there.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Yeh but they didn't, so that just screws up your argument :p

Or are you saying they lost on purpose???
:p you never know!

sachin said:

Hey i don't think you can say that.Don't get ahead of yourself there.
why not, Germany have advantage of home ground, doesn?t mean they can win every match in home soil, or you trying say Germany is a better team overall? if yes, total wrong.

sachin said:
and that was... :p?

lol, i havnt seen Argentina play.....
great team, just what i think is that they are better then Brazilians, they are always calm.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
m_vaughan said:
Please explain why.
Do i have to explain every thing, :( well they play better, they are always calm, their passing is way better then Germans, no means to say Germans cannot pass.

Hariz

International Cricketer
usy said:
Do i have to explain every thing, :( well they play better, they are always calm, their passing is way better then Germans, no means to say Germans cannot pass.

Well there is isnt much left to argue about. 4 teams have made it to the semi finals and they are the worlds best 4 at the moment. Who will win the final is the strongest team and thats about it.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I would say the top four inform teams. As both Brazil and Argentina would easily be in the top four otherwise in terms of consistency and strength.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Germany to win, the home crowd at the Westfalenstadion will be too much for the Italians.

Users who are viewing this thread