Cricket Academy: Serious Question

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Have you considered deleting some custom logos given your custom logo database is full?

adit142

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i never added any logo

i am just downloading get best teams

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
And in there lies the Conundrum :

BA Promotes the use of "Get Best" for the average Joe , but doing this currently will fill his HD with a bunch of duplicates to the point of maxing out the Logo Limit .

Something needs to be done about this , there has been a couple of suggestions thrown around .

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Have you considered deleting some custom logos given your custom logo database is full?

There's a problem with that approach. I tried deleting logos but I couldn't figure out which ones to delete and which ones not to as i didn't want to screw up the teams/kits that I'm using. For folks who are not much into designing and creating kits & logos it's difficult to figure out which ones to delete. Maybe if there's a way to see which logos are being used by which team you could delete the ones you deem fit. But currently it's just a list of logos with no way to determine (at least for me) which team(s) are using the logos, especially the ones that are duplicates.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

when i am trying to download latest teams i get an error

unable to download logo. Custom logo database is full

need help
You need to delete any duplicates, painstaking but a necessity.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
The one thing which needs to be addressed is using a sharing ID and not a file name as this creates the duplicate issue. I have so many duplicate bat logos its unreal and I can't delete any as it'll affect players.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It should've been kept the way it was for modding in DBC 14

D

Deleted member 46200

I don't understand the patch 3 joke tbh
It's not a joke just thinking, hoping there would be, can be an easier way to delete unwanted logos as it has to be done one by one. Maybe patch 3 may hold an answer.

Have I replied to the wrong one..?[DOUBLEPOST=1484692272][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha "oh its a patch 3 thing" proper cracked me up!

I think were all about patch three, soon, we hope. But some nice positive feedback from the PC boys (and girls).

Scott Clague

Club Cricketer
It's not a joke just thinking, hoping there would be, can be an easier way to delete unwanted logos as it has to be done one by one. Maybe patch 3 may hold an answer.

Have I replied to the wrong one..?[DOUBLEPOST=1484692272][/DOUBLEPOST]

I think were all about patch three, soon, we hope. But some nice positive feedback from the PC boys (and girls).
Patch 3 is a mythical beast to us followers of these forums!

Users who are viewing this thread