Cricket Academy: Serious Question

Have you considered deleting some custom logos given your custom logo database is full?

i never added any logo

i am just downloading get best teams

And in there lies the Conundrum :

BA Promotes the use of "Get Best" for the average Joe , but doing this currently will fill his HD with a bunch of duplicates to the point of maxing out the Logo Limit .

Something needs to be done about this , there has been a couple of suggestions thrown around .

Have you considered deleting some custom logos given your custom logo database is full?

There's a problem with that approach. I tried deleting logos but I couldn't figure out which ones to delete and which ones not to as i didn't want to screw up the teams/kits that I'm using. For folks who are not much into designing and creating kits & logos it's difficult to figure out which ones to delete. Maybe if there's a way to see which logos are being used by which team you could delete the ones you deem fit. But currently it's just a list of logos with no way to determine (at least for me) which team(s) are using the logos, especially the ones that are duplicates.

Last edited:
when i am trying to download latest teams i get an error

unable to download logo. Custom logo database is full

need help
You need to delete any duplicates, painstaking but a necessity.

The one thing which needs to be addressed is using a sharing ID and not a file name as this creates the duplicate issue. I have so many duplicate bat logos its unreal and I can't delete any as it'll affect players.

It should've been kept the way it was for modding in DBC 14

I don't understand the patch 3 joke tbh
It's not a joke just thinking, hoping there would be, can be an easier way to delete unwanted logos as it has to be done one by one. Maybe patch 3 may hold an answer.

Have I replied to the wrong one..?[DOUBLEPOST=1484692272][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha "oh its a patch 3 thing" proper cracked me up!

I think were all about patch three, soon, we hope. But some nice positive feedback from the PC boys (and girls).

It's not a joke just thinking, hoping there would be, can be an easier way to delete unwanted logos as it has to be done one by one. Maybe patch 3 may hold an answer.

Have I replied to the wrong one..?[DOUBLEPOST=1484692272][/DOUBLEPOST]

I think were all about patch three, soon, we hope. But some nice positive feedback from the PC boys (and girls).
Patch 3 is a mythical beast to us followers of these forums!

Users who are viewing this thread