shane warne

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
which batsmen do you think have dominated shane warne in his bowling career

I think:

Sachin Tendulkar
Brian lara

.... and i would like to see shane warne bowl to flintoff. i personally think flintoff would murder him

rahulk666

International Cricketer
S. tendulkar hands down. Warne himself confessed after the 1998 tour that he had nightmares of Sachin coming down the track and hitting sixes. Also warne has said many times that Sachin Tendulkar has been the best to play him.

gold639

International Coach
jazz said:
flintoff would murder him

Yeah?Well I think Flintoff would dance to him.Since when has flintoff(or any english batsman) been good against spin?

vibs89

School Cricketer
Flintoff smashed it in Shane Warne bowling man also huge sixes i lik to see his batting is awesome

theman

Club Cricketer
rahulk666 said:
S. tendulkar hands down. Warne himself confessed after the 1998 tour that he had nightmares of Sachin coming down the track and hitting sixes. Also warne has said many times that Sachin Tendulkar has been the best to play him.

don,t forget navjot singh sidhu just murdered him with sixes

makaveli19

School Cricketer
Inzamam Ul Haq killed him in a one day series
the power hitters dominated him

squiz

International Coach
Why has someone made a thread of who dominates Shane Warne? Is it because he's the best bowler in the world?

Rangeela

International Coach
Why has someone made a thread of who dominates Shane Warne? Is it because he's the best bowler in the world?

I guess you are right

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
squiz said:
just like some fella started a thread abt Ganguly...and Warne is definitely the best leggie in the history of the game...but unfortunately for him he decided to play just when a kid turned GOD...yeah Sachin has smashed him the most...

Ajit

Club Cricketer
squiz said:

Warne has always been a great bowler, but like everyone he has also sometimes been smashed. There is no point in picking a few poor performances when there have been a plently of great ones.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
warne is probably the best spinner today but i think murali will still overtake him in the worlds wicket leader

Ajit

Club Cricketer
Murali will certainly overtake him, but if you see Murali's strike rate(58) is only slightly better than Warne's(59). More than that Murali has generally played most of his great matches on wickets prepared for him. Warne has bowled extremely well in Australia and other places where pitches aren't spinner friendly. More than that Murali has bowled with only Vaas as the other major wicket-taker, whereas Warne has played with so many others(Purge,Dizzy,...). It is said that Warne can spin it on sand.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
If you've ever played beach cricket, you may have noticed that sand is surpringly spin friendly. Of course beaches have non-existent bounce, so you have to use a tennis ball :D

Tennis balls are not spin friendly. Tennis balls are batsman friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread