Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters
I like the Indian line-up too. ashu promote Venu up the order and I like to see Dhoni down the order for hitting in the last 10 overs of the game. Come on India!!! We need Afridi out soon, he's the danger man!

commmon pakistan! boom boom afridi

Dhoni said:
I like the Indian line-up too. ashu promote Venu up the order and I like to see Dhoni down the order for hitting in the last 10 overs of the game. Come on India!!! We need Afridi out soon, he's the danger man!
I will try to do exactly as you ordered sir.

Afridi once again lived up to his reputation of gifting away his wicket as he played a rash shot to Zaheer when he tried to smash him over the bowler's head but ended up giving a simple catch to RPSingh at mid-on. So Zaheer strucked the first blow for India and now Pakistani captain inzamam ul Haq walks in next.

14am.jpg

ashu2411 said:
I will try to do exactly as you ordered sir.
Thanks sir!
GREAT JOB ZAHEER!!!! We got the danger man Afridi out, yessssss! :happy
Come on India!!!

Cricketman93 said:
hmmm...whats afridi doin with a puma?

Good job zaheer!
I dont know why but all my bats are messed up after installing 4gb battpack. Thats why Afridi has Puma.

Pathan gave Pakistan another blow as Salman Butt just chipped the ball in air where Rao took a good forward diving catch at mid-wicket. So Pakistan has lost both its openers with just 30 on the board. Mohamad Yousuf now joins the captain Inzamam on the middle.

13rn1.jpg

The two most experienced players for Pakistan Inzamam ul Haq and Mohammad Yousuf consolidated the Pakistan inning after a shaky start from its openers. Pathan bowled a brilliant line to return with good figures of 1/22 in 5 overs. RPSingh was smashed around for 10 runs in his only 1 over. Yousuf is looking really good while Inzy is just trying to play an anchor role at the other end for his 14.

14vs.jpg

Come on India!!! We need to get Inzi out now. He's the danger man who can take Pakistan close to 300 runs target.

Users who are viewing this thread