Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters
its gonna be a awesome final no dought!!

Good Morning and welcome everyone to the Sharjah cricket Ground for the Final Match of Sharjah Cup between India and Pakistan. The ground is packed with supporters for both countries arriving since morning. India is once again in a tournament final but this time they will definitely try to win first final match in over 3 years. Pakistan on the other hand will try to prove himself as the sole dominant nation on Sharjah soil. A lot to happen during this match but lets first join Sanjay Manjeraker for the pitch report.

11gw1.png

Hello guys, I am Sanjay manjeraker and right now I am standing in the middle of ground analyzing the pitch for this very important match. Its a beautiful sunny day and not a cloud in the sky. The temperature is hot and dry but overall great conditions for cricket. The pitch is not much different to one we had seen here. It is dusty, dry and grassless. Groundsmen have rolled the pitch heavilly to make it paradise for batsmen. it will be a good batting pitch throughut the match but spinners can cause some real trouble to batsmen when the ball will start keepin low. Now lets back join our comentary box.

26wp.png

Last edited:
ashu2411 said:
Hello guys, I am Sanjay manjeraker and right now...

[Sarcasm] That sounds a lot like Sanjay! I bet he'll say that at the start of the game! [/Sarcasm]

Btw, Nice work with the story, hope to see a Pakistani win! :p

Pak_cricketer said:
[Sarcasm] That sounds a lot like Sanjay! I bet he'll say that at the start of the game! [/Sarcasm]
well its always better to tell listners who you are to avoid any confusion. :D

Have some looks around the stadium as the two team's captains get ready for toss. A great atmosphere here with fans from both countries promoting mutual friendships.

19yp2.jpg

27ej.jpg

Now lets get back to the middle of action where two captains Rahul Dravid and Inzamam-ul-Haq are waiting for the toss with match refree Mike Procter. dravid has the coin and Inzy will make the call.

Heads is the call and Heads it is. So Pakistan have won the toss in this very important match.

15qq.jpg

Inzamam: This is a good looking batting pitch and we will definitely wan to make its full use first. We will like to bat first and aim for a score around 280-300 which will be a good otal for our bowlers to defend.
We have made no change to the team that played against Australia.

Dravid: We would have definitely wanted to bat first but luck was not in our side with the coin. Now our target will be to stop Pakistan before 240 and then bat sensibly to acheive it.
We have made two changes in the team with R P Singh and Venugopal Rao replacing Agarkar and M Kartik

untitled5bv.png

Here are the two teams selected for this final match.

The players making teir way to the middle as this exciting match is about to begin. Afridi and Butt will open for Pakistan while pathan will bowl the first over for India.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 126
Pakistan got of to perfect start as Afridi started playing some aggressive shots early on to much success. butt also find couple of deliveries our of ground. Pathan bowled a good line by beating the bat number of times with his swing but Zaheer failed to control his line and length.

32mr1.jpg

I like the indian line-up, ashu. including a much deserving Venu. I say promote him up the order!

Users who are viewing this thread