Shoaib Akhtar 100MPH in BLIC

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, im playing a series.. Pakistan vs England

well shoaib akhtar broke the record :):):)

here is a montage showing the scorecard

Attachments

• Pak-vs-Eng---Montage.jpg
    Pak-vs-Eng---Montage.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 449
wow!! the fatest ive gone with druggy akhtar is 97mph.

I played v Pak and Shoaib bowled one at 103 mph :eek:

..and the next ball came at 40 mph :mad: hate the bowling speed difference they have in blic.

That shows it all how buggy is the game !!!!!

Shoaib looks so cartoonish ...graphics are poor ...

the graphics are solid though nothing special - but the animation of shots / bowling actions are where they really shine. very impressive.

shohib's action is brillinat in this game yaa!!

he gt me out for 104 mph :(

I played Pakistan on test level. Sami and Akhtar are very hard to play. Sami is up at 95mph but when Akhtar bowls at 100mph+ its very hard to time, i find myself playing late. Pakistan are a good side to be

Shoaib looks so cartoonish ...graphics are poor ..

Those screens are from an unlicensed ODI game, hence the likenesses are spoofed.

nikhil_99 said:

Shoaib looks so cartoonish ...graphics are poor ...

BLIC has good graphics nothing spectacular but it is good enough. Cricket 2005 has horrible faces and character models. Asians and West Indies player don't look good at all.

I prefer BLIC's graphics to those of Cricket 2005, they may look cartoonish but they have far more life about them and the animations are better.

Anyway, the fastest I've bowled with Shoaib is 99.8mph but prehaps you should check out Craig White in the 2003 WC. I know he bowled in the mid 90's a few times in his career but in the game he sent some faster deliveries than Shoaib! That's my main criticism of BLIC, the odd bowling speeds.

wouldnt it be great to see a patch where th cpu bowls at u with regular pace !!!!! not 4 slow balls per over.........whats that about codies ????

Users who are viewing this thread