Should Ricky Ponting give up captaincy after Ashes

Should Ponting hand over Captaincy after the Ashes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No. Clarke isn't ready and Ponting's captaincy hasn't been "Bad".

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I don't get why the captains get blamed when half the team does crap?...It's not his fault people play bad shots, can't catch stuff like that...

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
2 Ashes series losses. Enough if you only play for that thing.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
It's not because of things like that its mainly because he dropped Hauritz for the Oval test when there is alot of spin.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Good you finally got me. :p

Things change. His captaincy hasn't been poor and if Australia were to strip him of the captaincy he would most likely retire. And with Hussey not looking good until today you can't have two players as good as them leave at the same time.

And if you're going to qoute me it's usually best not to leave out over half my post.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It's time for him to step down and be in the team guiding/helping the next captain. Hopefully, he is not sacked like Steve Waugh. I still can't forget how Stevie vanished without getting any respect from the selectors. No humanity! :noway Martyn, Stevie, Bevan all got the no-mercy treatment. So, Ponting should get smarter before selectors & ACB do. ;)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Things change. His captaincy hasn't been poor and if Australia were to strip him of the captaincy he would most likely retire. And with Hussey not looking good until today you can't have two players as good as them leave at the same time.

And if you're going to qoute me it's usually best not to leave out over half my post.

Last part of that post was still ment isn't it. If not then you should stop quoting yourself.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Ay?

I have no idea what your saying. Did you even bother to read why I changed my mind?

I have habit to reply to what is asked from me.

I bet you wont get this one either.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
And I asked you what?

Ponting will not give up or be stripped of the captaincy just yet.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Well I have bumped this thread does not mean I want him gone. But many ex players will be calling for his head and selection blunder in last decider will definitely be discussed in details

For Howsie:

Users who are viewing this thread