Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

BTW, Raina isn't fat because I made him fat. The picture was like that.

The background and render effects are aweosme on this one. I love the background! The edges lok awesome and the stadium blends so well. The render effects suit the background but the render isn't visible enough. Fantastic text.

Overall a great wally, just the render might be behind 1 to many layers. KUTGW!

the usual top quality work. The stadium blends in really well. I like the letter form, simplicity says all Overall KUTGW...reps

Black Magic added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

wait sorry I have to wait before giving you reps (lol haven't given out reps in ages)

some of your wallpapers are better than KBC.
(i know you cant get a better complment lyk that)

I really can't comment on it since it either comes small for me or it is small...lol...Would love to see bigger wallpapers from you.

bg is nice. Text is very nice and fits in well. Textures look really nice, I like the spikes coming out of the render. The right amount of lighting. Well done mate. Top class.

A speical request made my Rameez (Karachi Xpress).

Nice work there man, I really like the effects on Afridi, the lighting is perfect. The text at the bottom is not to great though. KUTGW:cheers

That's one of your best wallpapers shravi and you have shown very much improvement from the previous one's..(not that they're bad though:p )

The lighting is so good that in the kind of seeing that in the first view, people may want more lighting of the wallpaper..And, Text is good as well, not messy, not tassie..:p..probably you could have tried overlay on it, but Maybe, it suits better None the less now..

One thing, the blur - line textures you've used should have been set to colour dodge, to give more blending and satisfaction to the textures and lighting placing..

The bottom running text is good, but be clever..;), set it to overlay and try to decrease the fill of the scan lines, so that the text blends in to the BG and gives' such a look that you can notice "afridi" text in the BG being techno and stylish, and smoothly blending in the BG..and giving great lights..and colours..:)..

Also, your only point that downs you has been the render, and the un-familiar blends it gives and takes the charm out of the whole Wallpaper..

In order to modify that point;), just go to>Layer>Matting>Remove White Matte

;)..Hope that helps you..

Cheers mate, you're improving vastly, I'm satisfied with the amount of skill and ability you possess, and people may not dis-agree with it.;).:D..

Wow!

Great background, the effects on it look superb. I also really like the text.

The render effects are awesome, your getting a lot better at them. I just think its a bit to bright on Afridis face.

KUTGW!

Shrav, i once said you were crap. Then i once said you were good. Then you tried to make signatures and again i said you were crap and advised you to stick to wallpapers.

Now i say you're a legend of the big screen ;)

Users who are viewing this thread