Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

I love how you have so much going on but don't cram it up if you know what I mean. Maybe some more render effects, that's all I can say.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm rather surprised noone really liked it because I think it's my best wallpaper yet. Oh well. There's always next time.

I agree with you shravi . I really loved this wallie . The render effects are good and the best thing is the light render of his face in the bg makes it awesome . Good bg and great wallie . 9.5/10 . Didnt like the lightning effect at his bat

I like it, my only worry is behind the render, those light, frosty render :)

Otherwise, great!

This is very interesting.

The background looks superb, and the background behind the render. The effects lower on the render look good but I feel the area around the face is a tad to bright.

The text doesn't really match either but a great sig otherwise. KUTGW!

Fantastic Sachin wallpaper. The layers are ordered so well, you have used the right renders, great work again:clap

Great wally! Nice bg...nice render effects and nice text. The C4D at the end of his hands make him look like wolverine:p Nice the reflection thingy at the bottom of the render too!
Overall: 9.5/10

Great wallpaper Shravan!!! Loved the background and the effect . The text is brilliant . The txtures and C4D used are just great . Loved the bottom render also . Well first I though he was a footballer but then I remember him . lol . Simply Brilliant . 9.9/10:hpraise

In here it says I'm 1002 poster but on the index it says 1000?

lol congrats on 1000 posts in this thread shrav!!!!

Don't be too harsh on this lol. I was just trying some things out.

freddiesigfulleh1.jpg

Well it good but not that goood enough . The bg looks good . BUt I could have loved some render or some lightning effects . The text is brilliant . the clipping mask is great . JUst wondering why did you used Carlsberg logo . Otherwise its good . 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread