Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

Nice mobile!! Don't like the stuff on the screen though...It needs more effects IMO...The strip looks kinda nice though!

Overall:8/10

I really like it! You could have maybe spent a bit more time on the overall pic, or done no effects at all but just made that strip. I dont think the half half thing looks good imo. But fantastic work overall!!!

Great something inventive, although could you maybe decrease the opacity of the india strip and see how that looks?. Aso maybe add a blue neon glow type thing for the mobile somewhere:clap

Went for a grungey style here and used brushes for the first time in forever.

Worked really hard on this.

Wow! I really like that! Fantastic background, the style looks superb and the render blends very well in it. I like the text font but it could be a little more visible.

KUTGW!!

Really loved the wally . You are a God to make wallies . The text is stylish and its is really great. The bg is brilliant and the render effects are just superb .

KUTGW

Hmmm. The render blends in soo much it doesn't stand out if you know what I mean. The background is brilliant as usual. The text is hard to see aswell, I personally think it should be a higher opacity. The bg text is great though. I love the brush work. Not your best but great stuff still mate!

I think the color scheme should have been more 'blue' if you know what i mean. The pink doesn't go with it.

But overall, good.

Nice try there...I like the text. Like the duplicate render too...The cracks don't look too good there. Love the DHONI text in the bg. The main render looks too bright...

Overall: 7/10

What pink color? There's no pink color lol. It's orangeish-yellow if anything. Not getting angry with criticism, just making a point.

Shravi I think the Dhoni wallpaper is a touch too washed out! Too light that is! Also Dhoni's pic I believe should have been lot clearer and sharper than the rest of the wallpaper! Also may be there should be some dark colors/gradients to give a sense of depth!

Avatar for KX. Not much of a comeback but meh.

sangaavatarnl9.jpg

Its pretty good but the text lets it down imo. The image is very soft and the text is too dark and hard. Maybe try no text or just small arial in the corner. Its good to see you trying things though :) I really like the lighting and colouring on this one too.

KUTGW!

Users who are viewing this thread