Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

Didn't spend as much time as I usually do on my wallpapers for this one but I think it came out quite well.

I actually like this one. I like the idea of having the players on less opacity on the grey background. The middle part should have probably been on Sepia.
The C4Ds look good. Again, the text lets it down. Except the text, everything looks great!

Overall: 9.3/10

Nice wallpaper there. Great background and effects used. I love the shadow renders. Really nice lighting but maybe you should have went without text for this one. kiu mate, this is a great wally :)

Click the thumbnail then click again as it is still resized once you've clicked it. So click twice to see it in full size.

You make wallpapers once in a while but when u make them
by gee.
They are great

this ishant wallpaper is completely awsome
Text is great
You Deserve this:
50/10

Man that's awesome Shrove! The mirror thing going on works perfectly. The background has so much depth it's brilliant. Everything is perfect. The stuff on the render is really good and makes it look like it's part of it (as opposed to floating in mid air).

Shrav, after long time i visited here.. And i should say, the classic style which you had still prevails.. Keep it up Shrav.. Only suggestion i may have for Ishant's one is, may be at both left/right corners of WP, you could have added another Ishant's picture.. but it doesn't matter actually, because it's still looking excellent :)

Thats a brilliant wallie shrav. Looks amazing and bg is brilliant. the render effects are great and also it goes well with the bg. KUTGW shrav and keep making wallpapers which make by desktop more better...:p

10/10 nothing more :clap

Really nice wallpaper. Fantastic background. The lighting is also very nicely done although I think the blending could be better. The blue in between the renders heads doesn't look good. Ruins the colour flow of the sig and ruins the blending imo. Everything else looks good although the text could be a bit better imo. Really nice colouring on here and I cant compliment you enough on the lighting and background. kiu mate! :)

omg. Thats just class mate. The background has great depth to it. Every bit of the background has been done to perfection. The effects you have on the render are just fab. The only thing you need to get better at is text. I am not saying its bad but a better text with a wall like this could do wonders to your art. KUTGW!

Overall : 9.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread