Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

Alright guys, what do I have to do to get comments?

You know....;)

Good wallpaper. The style is getting a bit used but it is still looking great. Try changing the main BG color a bit, the pinkish grey is ollld.

You know....;)

Good wallpaper. The style is getting a bit used but it is still looking great. Try changing the main BG color a bit, the pinkish grey is ollld.

Have no idea what you're talking about. Not a hint of pink in the background.

Blame the crappy screen on my laptop. :p

But the grayish tinge is overused. I'm sure i see some gray there. ;)

That is really good work on the wally Shrav!! A few problems though. The C4Ds used on the bowling action are wayy too much. I like the text and the white c4ds on the left of the batsman. Maybe if instead of the stadium you added blue colour as well would make it look better. Rest looks really good and well put together!!

And sorry for not posting comments about the last 2 wallpapers. Been too lazy to comment:p

The stadium looks much better but I guess I would like it better if it was even darker:p...But about the C4Ds at the bowling one, the ones on his leg were fine but remove the ones near his head.

Lol, I didn't change the stadium cos I like it like that :p but I took off the part you were talking about an erased a little more. I think the bowling arm looks much cooler now.

v3 (final)

Love v3. Just don't like the shadow render on the right, could've had a more 'actiony' render with a very low opacity there instead of his profile picture

But good work:)

Users who are viewing this thread