Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

These last few wallpapers have been superb. Great guitar wallpapaer, the shapes and colours look really good. Awesome text too. I like the Henriques wallpaper but it might look better without the second render. I love the background and the lighting. Great blending too.

Your amazing. kiu!

Hmm, I agree about the Henriques wallpaper. The second render is a problem. Although, I don't think the problem is that it's there, I think the problem that it is very LQ in comparison to the picture of him batting which is a much, much clearer image.

The composition in that Satriani wallpaper looks really cool. Colours in the brushed elements are touch too bright for my taste, the background though is under-saturated. I'd say try and use a gradient in the background, it'll give some depth to the image. But as I said, your composition is really cool, just the colours aren't to my taste.

As for the Henriques wallpaper, well, this style of putting a stadium in the background with the player towering over it in the foreground is a bit overused I think. The execution is good though.

Cheers mate!:cheers

The composition in that Satriani wallpaper looks really cool. Colours in the brushed elements are touch too bright for my taste, the background though is under-saturated. I'd say try and use a gradient in the background, it'll give some depth to the image. But as I said, your composition is really cool, just the colours aren't to my taste.

As for the Henriques wallpaper, well, this style of putting a stadium in the background with the player towering over it in the foreground is a bit overused I think. The execution is good though.

Cheers mate!:cheers

I'll work on what you said about the Satriani wallpaper as that's for school. The second wallpaper, I had no idea it was overrused :p. I'll keep that in mind next time.

It looks good.I liked the multiple renders idea.The logo in the middle is a bit stretched.The text is nice too.KUTGW

It looks good.I liked the multiple renders idea.The logo in the middle is a bit stretched.The text is nice too.KUTGW

You're not seeing it in the actual size if the logo looks stretched. You have to click 3 times. First to go to imageshack. Second, to enlarge the thumbnail on imageshack. Third, click on it again to make it even larger (the actual size). Thought that was pretty obvious seeing as it said 1280x800 underneath.

Lol I did do all three of them.But maybe Im wrong.Im of the idea that the logo is circular in shape.

Nah, the Royals' logo is in an oval shape.

2413685377_9f8d005a73_o_d.gif

Anyways, that isn't the problem with the wallpaper and I think I've fixed it here by making the render a little darker and the face a little sharper.

v2

Last edited:
Well thats shravi for me.

The wallpaper is brilliant. the render effects are the best part of it. The background is good to. I also like all the shadow renders. The logo loks fine to me.

If I have to be a bit choosy, I would just like to say that the main renders face looks a bit pixelated and low quality.

Well thats shravi for me.

The wallpaper is brilliant. the render effects are the best part of it. The background is good to. I also like all the shadow renders. The logo loks fine to me.

If I have to be a bit choosy, I would just like to say that the main renders face looks a bit pixelated and low quality.

Yeah, I would have to agree. I think I sharpened it a little too much :p. I'll post up a v3 soon.

Here it is:

v3final

I like the reflection idea...but i think that only the reflection of the main render would be enought. Its too much reflection in it. I like the text and the render under the RR logo...Nice lighting on it as well...Brilliant use of the light textures in it. And I like the plain bottom part as well.

Overall i'd give it a 8.5/10

Jeez, it's been 2 months since I was on Photoshop. I like this one.

Users who are viewing this thread