Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

Nice wally there! Love the bg. Nice text too. Like the lighting on Ishant too. Nice use of C4Ds around him. They look really good. Also I like the idea of having the same render reflected.

Overall ill give it 9/10.

I don't like it, I love it. It's really nice, very easy on the eyes, although extravagant. I'm really liking the theme going on in there, really nice, with the buildings an' all. Aboslutely LOVE the text, you have absolutely nailed that area (pun intended perhaps).

Only thing I found a tad discouraging was the sheer amount of Parnells in there, you could probaby lose the vectored/cartoon face, as the Tigers are providing enough happenings as it is, I reckon. Another big positive is how the whole thing is all blended in nicely, thus, making it very easy on the eyes.

All in all, I really like it, a very fine piece of GFX there, in my opinion. But I reckon it would be even better without the face. :)

Last edited:
Wow, Just simply wow. I love the style you have chosen here. As Mob said it will look better without the random face as it is a bit of an eyesore. Render effecst are superb, Colour choice and lighting are also superb. In terms of the text, I love te text on the left and on the right.

That is one of the best wallpapers I have ever seen, especially in terms of creativity.

Lol, yeah, I didn't like the face either. The problem was that there was a random emo goth girl there before (I didn't put it there) :p. I could try erasing the girl and taking out the face and post up a new version.

In the meantime, here's a simple wallpaper. I tried to make something I would use on my own desktop.

Well seeing as you said 'simple', Its alright for you standards. If you had said it was just another Wally then it would have been a huge step down.

Personally I don't actually like it that much, I like how you made a small render stand out by putting those two effects on him, Also how you've blended the Flag and the Stadium. Apart from that theres not much to shout about. You can do btter Shravi.

PS, I just browsed through about 50 pages of you work and that Wayne Parnell Wally is your best. Just shows that you're improving all the time and getting better never stops ;)

Last edited:
Whoever thought of the Indian flag idea is a genius, somebody give him a medal.

That Parnell wallpaper was really good. Maybe the building could have been a bit less prominent, but otherwise pretty much spot on.:cheers

thnx man..lol i think it was me cuz i used the flag in my last to wally :D

Nice wrk man :)

Effing LOL.

But yeah, it's a fantastic idea, no? Really shows off the privilege and responsibility of one's nation.

The Pujara wally of yours could be used as a game cover

As a game cover it rocks
But as a wally it is not so good
But Simplicity Rocks

Users who are viewing this thread