Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

Its nice! Everything except the render, but Ishant looks that way so i don't suppose you can do anything about it? :p

My word, he has to be the ugliest cricketer currently!

Brlliant! Thats got to be one of the best wallpapers I have seen!

I love the background the light textures looks superb! The brushing (?) around Sharma looks superb and everything is just amazing.

KUTGW!!!!

Great background and nice text. Like Simon said, the render doesn't look all that good. And I guess the parts around the render are too bright. Nice picture sequence in the BG...

Overall: 8/10

Wow the background as said before is just brilliant . The like the above two said render could have been a bit better though but still it looks brilliant . The textures and lightning used are brilliant also .

Do you like Ishant Sharma a lot ? :p

Overall 9/10

Awesome wallpaper
love the background not such a a fan of the render effects.!
Overall 7.5/10

Shravi's back.

This next piece is for art class. We each got a word and we had to make a final piece on it. I got 'crowded'. I decided to make a fantasy animal. So I got a horse, cut it out and then proceeded to cut out pictures of dragon heads, wings, velociraptor feet, snake tails, and claws. I tried to give it a mix of old art by going for a mythological creature, yet also give it a modern touch with things such as the ink splatter and the biomechanic claws. I doubt anyone will actually like this here, but I do, so I decided to post it.

Culli, I'm sorry, I couldn't get your request done this weekend. I've just had a bit too much work this weekend. This was part of it and it certainly took up a fair bit of time.

This was the final version. I realize many of you might not like it, but it looked really good when I printed it out on glossy kodak paper. My first real piece of art :D.

Nice, its perfect apart from the border. Its a little thick up the top. I'm a little dazzled by this peice, I dont exactly know how to comment something like this ;)

But seriously, I haven't given you enough credit. I am truely amazed. Its brilliant.

Shravi will be back with a bang (hopefully) in the next 2 days with a 'first draft' of an Angus Young wallpaper.

yeah that pic is pretty crowded lol, you got the 'kbc' gollys effect sylte on v1

i reckon v4 is too hectic

overdone etxt imo

good idea
n1 KUTGW

Users who are viewing this thread