Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

Not sure on this one mate. I like the flower effects but the yellowish bar behind it makes it look worse. I love the text and the rest of the sig though. Yeah there was only 1 fault but imo made the sig look a lot worse.

KUTGW!

there is nothing to be harsh on this sig. it good.the bg , text are very good. just if could use some render effects this could turn out like excellent.

KUTGW !

Love the test, i really do!!

Everything else, maybe its a bit too much for a Forum which tends to follow trends, i think thats a bit too much :p

I was hoping somebody would tell Shan why the Carlsberg logo is there because it's too obvious :p.

Quite good try...Nice effects on flintoff...Love the text! The flowers look good but I think the white parts look too plain...

Overall:8/10

..Then they would be the best players in the world.

I actually like the Flintoff Sig, It is simple but I like the flowery brushes outside the image, It really brings out the image nicely. The text is the main part, It is fabulous, It is brilliant how you have made the text look like a wving flag. KUTGW :thumbs

"If Carlsberg did dreams, they would probably be the best dreams in the world". Plus, it's Freddie. Has to have something to do with alcohol :p.

I followed a tutorial for most of this one but changed a few things when I felt the guy took to many steps to do what could be done in one.

dravidphonething2fo4.jpg

Feel free to request one in this style with a player of your choice as the image bit doesn't take long. You have to provide me with the image though.

I'm not really a fan, i don't like the Indian flag strip....Not my type of thing :( sorry! Its a terrible technique if you ask me!

Get back to those wallpapers :p

Well I liked this idea . Simple and Great . Yeah the flag colors are bright but the idea is bright tooo . Loved it . Well after all it looks good and simple . 9/10

@ Simbazz- It's not really a technique. I had to make the whoe mobile myself using the tutorial. Took me quite a while actually.

You messed up the camera bit, other than that it's amazing. How you managed to get that outcome is unbelievable. If it was me, i'd have been stuck on opening a blank canvas lol!

I didn't know you made the whole mobile, in that case, superb, except for whats displayed on the screen ;)

Users who are viewing this thread