Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Really nice, I love that render effect, lighting, backgorund, text, perfect. I don't like the storm thing beside his hand.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Kumble Wallpaper:
kumble_wallpaper3.png

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Nice wallie. I dont like the frame thingy and the Kumble text. The Kumble text is too spaced out.

I love the map thingy on the bottom left. Looks superb!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Well, I really liked the frame. This is how it looked before I added the frame:

kumble_wallpaper-1.png

Looks worse, imo.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I don't like it one little bit. Nothing is quite right there Shrav, which is really disappointing as you where advancing well.

The only positive is the Map/Kumble thing, its a neat additin and its nicely lighted, shame the rest isn't so.

C'mon dude!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Shame; I still like it though :D (the one with the frame).

hassan

International Coach
ah man shrav.... that wallie is sweet as...
love the whole frame idea you did and esp the lil india map pic... jus one thing the text is too spaced out and the font too

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
ah man shrav.... that wallie is sweet as...
love the whole frame idea you did and esp the lil india map pic... jus one thing the text is too spaced out and the font too

Thanks for the comments and great to see you back Hass. You gonna get back into making some quality GFX again?

rabeta

News Team Member
Mate i am thinkin of gettin back to makin some but not sure About the QUALITY anymore :p

Answer my pm's :D. Oh and yes you should make some stuff ;)

The wall is looking okay shrav, though there could be more focus and the text could be better. it lacks structure and could do with some nice lighting. KIU mate :)

Bilal91

International Coach
yeah it looks good...like the original idea of frame and especially that map but could do with better effects behind kumble...better lighting and better text...

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
That an awesome siggy. Although it would have been better if the render was a little bigger! I love the text.

Overal: 9/10

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Who deleted my post?:p

SGood sig mate. Nice use of the textures and good blending modes;

But, Erase The Parts over the face. Not the render, sometimes.:).

Nice Text mate, Good Tiny Text too. But, Don't leave up empty spaces, always try to fill up the vast and empty areas with Textures or any creative Idea.

Just like you made the B & W Render to the back of the Top-Right Of The Sig. Do the same using another render or any stadium to the left side Below the Text Layers. So, what happens is that each and every part of the sig becomes a focal point of itself!, Not like some-part's' of the Sig turn really good and some not very good.

Though, Real good sig. I like what you've done to the stadium pic by Blurring, That's Actually a pretty good find mate, The sig is Icy and Glassy. So, The BG should be more blurry to bring that Cool Sizzling Effect!

BTW, You like >.. .. Apply Image>.. .. G.Blur>.. .. Set to Lighten, Huh?, Right!?!!.:D.:D.

Nice Stuff mate. KIU!.:D.:D..:D.:D.

Users who are viewing this thread