Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
I use Google Chrome as my web browser, wherein I happen to find the need to login afresh every three days on each and every website I was ever registered too, in spite of having checked "keep me logged in" for each of the sites. So how do I remain logged in forever, and not just every three days, after which I'm being forced to login again?

Another doubt:

When I want to log into facebook, how do I clear all the names that show up on the 'username/email-id' space who had previously logged-in from my computer?

Thanks in advance.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Another doubt:

When I want to log into facebook, how do I clear all the names that show up on the 'username/email-id' space who had previously logged-in from my computer?

Thanks in advance.
Go here.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I use Google Chrome as my web browser, wherein I happen to find the need to login afresh every three days on each and every website I was ever registered too, in spite of having checked "keep me logged in" for each of the sites. So how do I remain logged in forever, and not just every three days, after which I'm being forced to login again?

Another doubt:

Thanks in advance.

About the facebook login entries, simply go to the username box and press the down arrow key, scroll to the entry you want to delete, and press the delete button on the keyboard. That deletes the entry from the history.
Or, you can do what was posted above, however that would clear all the entries from all the websites you may have logged in to.

Regarding the need to login every 3 days, it probably is a cookie issue.
check if this link might help you:
Manage your cookies and site data - Chrome Help

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
As youtube is blocked in Pakistan,I am using a vpn to open it.It is opening every blocked site on my mobile but not youtube on my laptop.I've cleared cookies and still nothing happened.

I've seen my ip is changed,it's opening every blocked site but not youtube.Any solution?

Last edited:

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Anyone know where I can find a good reset password disk for windows. My sis just wants to remove her password but I have tried so many and failed.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Right, I only just set my netbook (Windows 7; 9 inch mini inspiron DELL) to sleep upon closing the lid or pressing the monitor button, and I'm already encountering three problems:

1. System doesn't ask for a password upon switching on the monitor and instead directly loads my user account.

2. Task manager doesn't at all open upon pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL and instead I'm gonna have to right click on the 'show hidden icons' button and select 'Open Task manager' from there.

3. My start button (taskbar is it's name, I'm guessing?) has completely disappeared and I'm having to press the 'windows' button on the keyboard to temporarily display the same.

Pretty sure the first one is easily fixable, but I suck ass at computers. So help me out please.

Thanks in advance.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Task Manager can also be opened by the following combo:
Ctrl + Shift + Esc
See if it works for you..

When the Taskbar appears after you press the windows button, right click on an empty space and select properties
Check Lock the taskbar
Uncheck Auto-hide

OK or apply.

I'll look up what the sleep problem might be.

----------

1. Click Start.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Click Power Options.
4. Click on ?Require Password on Wakeup? on the left pane.

Disable automatic lock with Windows 7 - Microsoft Community

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Excellent. Problems 1, 2 and 3 well and truly look solved now.

Problem 2 had a slight little twist though - Initially tried CTRL + Shift + ESC, but to no avail. However upon shutting down my system and restarting it again, the task manager's back upon pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL! Not sure what happened there, but I'm not complaining.

Thanks again Abhas, much appreciated!

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Cheers!
For the record, the Task Manager can also be opened by right clicking on the taskbar and clicking Task Manager. - For those who get their arms tangled up with 3 key combos :p

kprashantn

School Cricketer
Hi whenever i start to play the match it freeze till loading windows and music continues but game aint start? Dont understand whts the issue. Pls help

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
My laptop won't turn on whenever I plug my charger in. It will turn on but will never boot up properly, eventually turning itself off. Same result when I am already logged into my laptop, whenever plugging it in, turns off immediately. Any solution for this other than having to repair or replace parts, due to being very expensive because I already tried to get it fixed but being too expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread