Son in law Ben / Melbourne Stars

And also Sir Viv is a better batsman than Sachin :spy

Where did that (comparison) come from? Though you might be correct, but it did seem like you wanted to start a debate out here.

Obviously trying to start a war.

Used to love watching him, belligerent blaster of bowlers!! Doubt very much if anyone ever told him to get ready for a broken ******* arm!!!!

It's red and its round was the only sledge I heard he got and he soon sorted that out!

Viv Richards would be a very exciting license to have in the game. I hope you've got Ben on the case Ross! Maybe its one of the ones Big Ant owns already

he's not richards, but i wonder if chanderpaul is one of the licenses BA hold? since he has an unusual name but he is in the list of commentator names with the spelling correct (unlike tindoolkar, for e.g.)

he's not richards, but i wonder if chanderpaul is one of the licenses BA hold? since he has an unusual name but he is in the list of commentator names with the spelling correct (unlike tindoolkar, for e.g.)

Definitely one of my favourite players, I use the same stance!! Whenever people mention modern greats, it bugs me they don't mention him as much as Lara, kallis, Tendulkar, I mean how many runs could he have scored if he played in a better windies team? Great player.

Definitely one of my favourite players, I use the same stance!! Whenever people mention modern greats, it bugs me they don't mention him as much as Lara, kallis, Tendulkar, I mean how many runs could he have scored if he played in a better windies team? Great player.

agree. fantastic player, one of the all time greats in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread