Son in law Ben / Melbourne Stars

I wouldn't think so, even if we paid it would underline their embarrassment of the Trickstar Ashes debacle...

Last edited:
saw him being interviewed at the G yesterday during lunch. couldn't hear a word of it because loud music is what everybody wants

Yeah, I flew down for the first couple days of the Boxing Day test and saw the interview too.

Seems like an appropriate thread to ask, so would the license to having bbl teams in a game fall under Cricket Australia or is it a separate league...

Not a bad way to start a career!

Can you please tell me what a "community rookie" is?

Teams can have two rookies on their list. They're not part of the main playing squad and as such, can't be selected in games (unless they are called in to the main squad as an injury replacement)

The community rookie definition: "Under the rules, the Community Rookie Contracts may comprise of players from rural communities, indigenous backgrounds, low socio-economic areas, and those from non-English speaking backgrounds."

Teams can have two rookies on their list. They're not part of the main playing squad and as such, can't be selected in games (unless they are called in to the main squad as an injury replacement)

The community rookie definition: "Under the rules, the Community Rookie Contracts may comprise of players from rural communities, indigenous backgrounds, low socio-economic areas, and those from non-English speaking backgrounds."

Ben has an indigenous (Aboriginal) background.

Donc je peux jouer dans le Big Bash?

damn, why won't this forum let me use the cyrillic alphabet or special latin characters...

Taip, bet tu turite zhaisti uzh griaustinio...

(badly Anglicised because apparently accents aren't supported in VBulletin...

Last edited:
wai juup snim shnobler frull gratigos herenkillais farwan juf

...yeah I don't think I'll be getting a game.

Users who are viewing this thread