Son in law Ben / Melbourne Stars

I haven't been adding the Development Rookies to my BBL squads...I'll make an exception here

It's feedback from professionals like Ben that has made our game what it is and now I can't use him for publicity as he is licensed to CA!
How do things like the deals with Ponting as the cover player for BLIC while EA had the CA licence work?

So ben doesn't like to dance down the ground and block the ball i guess? :p

Congratulations to him and you. That is indeed a very huge achievement.

Maybe he will get an IPL contract next and play in an INDIAN team, and you will feel embarrassed about it because you are a racist fish.

He has loved his tours of India and will no doubt be hoping for a contract there.

Nothing to do with me, it's all him! (Obviously :))

Surprisingly was also able to find him on youtube!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Ben...

Congrats Ross and Ben. Looking forward to him playing in India again. If the match is played in my city, I'd definitely go.

We do share a connection now :D

So ben doesn't like to dance down the ground and block the ball i guess? :p

Congratulations to him and you. That is indeed a very huge achievement.

Maybe he will get an IPL contract next and play in an INDIAN team, and you will feel embarrassed about it because you are a racist fish.

isarrarrafi, actually i was here to ask how to come down the track and defense and finally ended up in this topic....DLC !!!:thumbs

Ross, you are awesome, Ben thanks for your inputs, your inputs has been spot on. we are all becoming a cricket player like you, we are learning cricket from DBC 14 !!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I'm not a fan of the BBL, I hope he carves up! Such a big opportunity for him and hope it leads to playing cricket for Victoria.

Wow thats great Ross! But i still hate Australian cricket(Except Ben, Bens the bomb)

Congrats to Ben as well, I've always been a Brisbane Heat man, but I'll cheer under-my-breath for Ben...

Users who are viewing this thread